Lowest prices for your stay
USD 114
Hotels.comUSD 114
PricelineUSD 77
Orbitz.comUSD 114
1,662 results
All reviews connaught place the great kabab factory kebab business class room central location rooms are small business trip housekeeping staff coffee shop comfortable stay house keeping new delhi railway station cp fifty9 india metro mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

Thanks you Radisson hotels for the wonderful experience everything nice, staff is very courteous especially, breakfast is nice and tasty will recommend this hotel to my colleagues for sure,, thank you

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Management RBM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Marina Connaught Place, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings!

Thank you for your time in evaluating our product and services. We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about our hotel, team and services.

I have shared your compliments with the team. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize them for a job well done!

Best regards,
Vishal Rangan
Front Office Manager
Radisson Blu Marina Hotel, Connaught Place, New Delhi

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

Staying in Radisson blu marina for almost a month, 24 days exactly.. Midst this Covid season, this hotel was a welcome change.. clean & neat...especially Rajat from hose keeping was really awesome; he made sure that all my needs are met..always on his toes..
Again, the morning breakfast was always pleasant.. Krishna from that team was always welcoming with a smile ( ofcouse mask is there). She even explained me the new tissue cloth they uses.. really a gem of a person
Overall I will rate the current ongoing stay as excellent..
Keep up the good work

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Management RBM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Marina Connaught Place, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2021

Dear Mr. Arun

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us - your feedback inspires us to do even better. We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about our hotel, team and services.

Reviewed 27 March 2021

My stay was absolutely comfortable. Stayed for two nights here. Conveniently located and I found staff is also nice. Special thanks to Manager Mr. Manish. He assisted us with everything. Hardworking! We will surely come again.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

I had amazing dinner in fifty9, the staff was amazing and very courteous. anil the bar tender, anand,anmol, prince, karan and rest all give us wow service , will come back very soon. And best of luck them.keep it up like this.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Management RBM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Marina Connaught Place, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

Dear Mr. Prasherd,

Reviewed 24 March 2021

The hotel is filled with warmth and colonial charm. The staff is very courteous and polite. The rooms are very spacious, comfortable bed for a good night sleep. The food at Fifty9 and TGKF is amazing, specially if ur kabab lover a visit to TGKF is a must. We would like to thank few of the team members who made out stay memorable and assisted out of the box. Firstly the guards at entrance gives positive vibe about the hotel by their lovely smile and greet. At reception you are welcomed by Front Office team members Himanshu, Vishal and Sanjay who are courteous and smiling. They gave us the best room even when we shared our preferences at last minute. sanjay expalined us all the features about hotel while going to the room. The visit to Connaught was also amazing as we were hosted by bartender anil which had complete knowledge of his work and provided best cocktails we ever had. While dining we met chef pankaj who asked for our preferences and made the food accordingly. The manager and entire team in dinner and breakfast are amazing and assisting you. I would like to thank the girl in breakfast who is bit slim and short in height. The manager with moustache was also hands on with the team forgot the names i m sorry for that as we were very hungry and busy in eating. ;). Lastly our housekeeping team were also doing great job, the room was completely shining. The departure was also very smooth and would love to come back in near future.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,