“Cafe in Nehru Place”

Fio Cookhouse and Bar
Ranked #347 of 13,167 Restaurants in New Delhi
Cuisines: Indian, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A pebbled patio with a stunning al fresco dining area paves way for an interior that offers a cheery experience during the day which effortlessly transforms into a soulful and charming restaurant at night. The interiors are seamlessly divided into two sections - a lounge and bar area that is inviting yet has an intriguing aura and a restaurant section that is effervescent and relaxed. A deep passion for food and a penchant for perfection are evident in every aspect of the Fio experience. European options are carefully juxtaposed by the Indian kitchen which offers delicacies that indulge all your senses with a range of in-house pastas, salads, curries, frontier kebabs and the choicest of chargrilled and pan grilled meats. Start your weekend with us at our bar nights on Fridays with delicious cocktails and great music..
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Really loved the feel and ambience of the place..Great interiors as well a nice cozy place to sit outside and very well done up with all the planters out there.. The service was quite prompt too.. We ordered a few drinks and tried their dessert.. The dessert serving was quite good and enough for 3 of us who were there.. Also the Sundae was quite well made

Reviewed 2 April 2018

an oasis of calm in a very busy area next to a station. Food was excellent and the service was not only very good but the number of staff makes sure you are never ignored

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Beautiful Ambiance and courteous staff; Super tasty Snacks...Tried their non veg platter, although expensive but was sufficient for 3 people (12 pcs). They have happy hours uptill 8.00 pm thus making our INR 350 priced White Rino affordable. I have been to many Italian restaurants but I will rate Focaccia (hope i named it right..) served with drinks out of this world. Keep it guys !!

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went in for dinner one evening last week. We had to move tables as the staff kept leaving the outside door open letting in cold air (evening temp here is 50F presently). We were then seated near the kitchen side of the restaurant which was mildly better. They brought my drink over and we ordered an appetizer while we browsed the menu. Bread was brought to the table. A few minutes later a MOUSE popped its head onto the table looking at the bread!! Our table was up against a bookshelf type unit that was on top of a cabinet and the mouse had crawled out from between the two RIGHT ONTO THE TABLE!! It ran away when I reacted in fright.
I called the waitress over to complain about this scare. She seemed very nonchalant and apologized. I asked for the bill for our drink and appetizer so we could leave. She was extremely slow with this. 10 minutes later I had to ask again and also asked for the manager ( who I thought would have come over to address my concern long before my having to ask). He apologized and said the pest control company had been there yesterday so this was a surprise to him. I just wonder what state their kitchen is in for this type of problem.
Regardless, my bill came we charged it to my credit card and left. On reviewing the receipt they had charged me $31 for a cosmopolitan drink, water and an appetizer of ribs!!! More than the menu stated just to add insult to injury.
Think twice before eating here.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Very nice ambience and excellent food in just walking distance from Eros Hotel Nehru Place. Great service as well.