See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 December 2012

This is a rather modest place and a bit hard to find. The rooms seem to vary. Mine was very basic but a friend had a larger and nicer room. Staff were courteous and helpful although several did not speak much English. Breakfast was uninspired- white bread and eggs. No fruit. Cleanliness was adequate. Location was great for the Lodhi Gardens. It seemed rather expensive for what you got.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 December 2012

I was in Delhi for ten days working out of the Indian Habitat Centre. I booked the guest house for two nigths as my contact couldnt give me a firm intinary for the visit. I stay for 9 nights and enjoyed the service and friendly staff. They arrange cars for me to visit the towns around the area i needed to for my assignment. They even arranged for a trip to the Tai Mahal on my Sunday off.
The hotel is clean and well kept. It is well located and quite safe. The area it is located in is very nice also.
I would stay here again. They made a big effort to keep me in mind. I couldnt tell them when I would leave and they helped me out.
Oh yeah the water was piping hot!!
Sadly there is no space for my last two nigths in Delhi,so I have booked another place nearby ...fingers crossed.
Thanks to the staff.

Room Tip: When yuo using cars and taxis, make sure you agree fares and conditions. I did this but you should be careful. Also make sure all water /drinks are from unopened bottles. This is more a general tip, not hotel specific
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank StevePeters64
Reviewed 8 November 2012

I have stayed here for many years.The situation is perfect and the prices high and I have accepted this.Now ,however,the prices are so high and it is such poor value for money I would not rcommend it to anyone.The whole of the ground floor ,where there were the best rooms ,have been taken over as private appartments for the family and the lawn closed off.This means eating breakfast on the driveway! There is no food available except a very poor breakfast and,although the staff and manager are very willing to be helpful ,their hands are tied by the owner .There are much better deals around and location isn't everything as it is so easy to hire a car in Delhi and go where you want.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank sylviabarry
Reviewed 30 May 2012

This hotel has gotten better. The rooms and bathrooms have been upgraded and they are better than before. It is very central and easy to access, also most taxi drivers know where it is. They have a hired driver on call and he is also very good. The breakfast is lackluster with just white bread and an omelet. We gave the waiter some money to buy some fruits for a fruit plate - it was delicious. The beds are fine and there is also wifi in the rooms.

Room Tip: Rooms on the upper floor are nice and the back side is a bit more quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Kciff
Reviewed 23 February 2012

Pravin is a lovely man who appreciates a good story...extended his family home as a guesthouse and you are treated as a true guest. The place is inviting and his openness and charm is a great way to be ushered towards Mother India with her embrace that can be at times overwhelming...I will certainly try and stay here whenever I get the chance again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo