“Refreshing experience”

Sawadhee Traditional Thai Spa
Ranked #3 of 127 Spas & Wellness in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Consecutive winners of Geospa AsiaSpa awards for last four years. For 2015, Sawadhee Traditional Thai Spa won the Geospa AsiaSpa Most Luxurious Spa (Day) Award 2015 and for 2014 the Best Spa Interiors Award. (AsiaSpa is a leading and the most prestigious magazine for the spa industry, which organises the AsiaSpa Awards annually to acknowledge the best spas in the country.) -- The Sawadhee Traditional Thai Spa in Vasant Kunj is spread across more than 5000 sq. ft of luxurious space. Here is a Boutique Spa where the warmth of the décor sets the mood for your journey towards physical & spiritual wellbeing. Borrowing its name from the traditional Thai greeting, this magical escape will boost your well-being to a whole new level. A soft, serene mood sets in from the moment you step in and are welcomed by a pleasing staff that will be happy to help you make a selection. You can indulge in incredible treatments that will not only smell heavenly but will also work on those trouble spots that
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I loved that the staff was adequately skilled. I went in for the detox oil..though you have the option of mixing any two also. The strokes to the oils and the most soothing herb pouches, all put my nerves at complete ease. By far the best Thai spa in town.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
rastogi424, Owner at Sawadhee Traditional Thai Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thankyou for taking the time out to write about your 'Refreshing Experience' at our Spa. We are glad to hear that your experience here was good and that you find our spa to be the 'Best Thai Spa in Town'!!

Your positive comments about our spa, our soothing herb pouches and our skilled therapists have been shared with our entire team and these will go a long way in encouraging them to strive for higher levels of excellence in the future.

At Sawadhee, it is our continuous endeavor to provide our guests with the best of services and facilities and our guests appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward!

We truely look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

All reviews
"private steam room"
"great spa experience"
"aromatic oils"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
"trained therapists"
"visit delhi"
"masseuse"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

This spa is by far the the most beautiful spa I've come across in a while. The massage was very relaxing, from the fragnance used, to the Thai tea post the massage... the entire experience was really invigorating. I would recommend this spa to all my friends and family .

rastogi424, Owner at Sawadhee Traditional Thai Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for such a Lovely Recommendation and kind words of praise for our spa!

We are happy to hear that you had a relaxing massage therapy at Sawadhee and that you enjoyed our thai fragrances and tea. Your positive comments about our spa have been shared with our entire team and these will go a long way in encouraging them to strive for higher levels of excellence in the future.

At Sawadhee, it is our constant endevour to provide our guests with the best of services and facilities. We are glad to have been able to match up to your expectations and that we were able to make you feel relaxed and rejuvenated after your massage.

We look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went for pampering. We had separate treatments. I will review my experience. The facility is clean and beautiful. My appointment was on time. I had a 90 minute hot stone massage which was extremely relaxing. I then had a steam and shower followed by a wonderful facial which left my face feeling baby soft. The prices are less than half of those in our hotel spa. I highly recommended a visit!

1  Thank mom_the_bomb1

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words of praise for our spa and for calling your experience here 'Wonderful!'.

We are happy to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your therapies and that you found the hot stone massage alongwith the steam and shower to be extremely relaxing. Your positive comments about our spa and its clean and beautiful ambience have all been shared with our entire team. We are glad to know that we have been able to match up to your expectations, and to know that our staff and management have done their job well.

Once again, we would like to thank you for your lovely recommendation and look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to India!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I was very tired as I had been travelling a lot lately and found this lovely spa in the capital city of Delhi. I took a 90 minute deep tissue massage and have to say my therapist Veena was so amazing, she knew exactly which points to give the pressure and gave some amazing stretches to my body which ended up making me feel so wonderfully relaxed. After the massage, I opted for the coffee body scrub, the best part about the scrub was that it had no chemicals which made me feel less worried as I have a very sensitive skin and if you get something which is freshly made and has no chemicals you feel delighted.
I also found the place to be very clean and hygienic with beautifully done up rooms. The staff is so well trained and professional. I loved each and every moment of my therapy here … thankyou Sawadhee…I shall definitely be back very soon!!

1  Thank Deepanshu R

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for such a delightful feedback, especially for honouring our spa by calling it the 'Best Luxury Thai Spa in the City!'. It gives us immense pleasure when a guest of ours feels this way, because no customary award can give us the kind of satisfaction that a happy client can.

We are glad to hear that you loved each and every moment of your therapy at our spa and that we managed to make you feel wonderfully relaxed. Your kind words about our spa as well as our well trained and professional staff are deeply appreciated and have been shared with our entire team.

Thankyou once again for the lovely recommendation! We would love to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Sawadhee and ensuring that you have many many more relaxing therapies with us.

Looking forward to see you again soon!