2,448 results
All reviews clever fox cafe lemon tree excellent housekeeping kind person delhi airport house keeping budget hotel aerocity metro station housekeeping staff special thanks restaurant staff nice service front office short stay comfortable stay room service excellent stay
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel rooms was spacious clean and everything worked. And hotel service is so fast and hotel staff is friendly and youngsters I like .and food was excellent. I like breakfast buffet and lunch was soo excellent .chef Upender prepaid food for me . Food was excellent. I miss you chef and f&b service staff. Thank you red fox.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, New Delhi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at hm.dl@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

It is basically a stop run hotel. You can drop in and drop out with everything in a small space. A bigger space is better but still is good to those who don’t have to stay in the room for long. Lemon Tree and Red Fox seem to similar to discriminate.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I would like to thanks red fox team for doing excellent job. Housekeeping is superb. All staff is very corporative. Housekeeping staff by the name of Amita she helped my colleague for wearing sarri. I would like to thanks Dishant for his help and we had good conversations. There is one girl Bati she is also good. Food is delicious thanks to chef Ravinder. Good job guys.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel once before, so it was my second stay. This time I had my family with me. The hotel itself is very nice, the staff is friendly and the hotel has a perfect location.

However, it was impossible to arrange a airport transfer in advance. I called them two weeks before my trip, they answered, and I asked about the transfer. When I told the person on the phone that I would like to have a tranfer from the airport, they rearranged my phonecall to other person. Then I told the very same thing, and my phonecall was shifted to other person. And then again and again, and at some point, I realised that there was already somebody who had talked with me. At this point I was thinking that maybe they don't understand me. I sent an email, but it never reached the destination: I got an error message that the mailbox of the hotel is full. Then I gave up, and because I was travelling somewhere else in India, I asked the staff of another hotel to call them and book me a transfer. They got the very same phonecall - they did not manage to get a transfer.

So, when I arrived in Delhi airport, I took a taxi there. I arrived in the hotel in 10 minutes and I have no idea what was the problem. The staff of red fox hotel speak very good english and they are very helpful, so this was weird. I got a tranfer from the hotel to the airport very easily, just by asking 10 minutes beforehand.

I would stay in this hotel again, but I would not consume my energy to arrange a airport transfer. Instead of 700 INR transfer of the hotel, I will take a bit more expensive transfer from a desk at the airport or directly ask some taxi driver to drive there...

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Forgive me as while this was my second visit. Great health club Restaurants are good and transportation to the airport at anytime is handy. Bravo to the lemon tree brand, this is a flagship hotel for them. Its located at an walk able distance from aerocity metro station. The aerocity metro station connects both the terminals of delhi thus reaching this hotel is very small on your pockets. As well the hotel provides a pickup and drop facility to the airport. The rooms are very neat and upmarket. The amenities provided are branded and nice products.The person at the desk is friendly and thus checking in wasn't troublesome. I was staying for a night as a i had other flight to catch in the morning they also gave me wake up call in the time i requested. i enjoyed my stay and The food is good We had a few days here to rest before starting are travels. Lovely, helpful friendly staff. Food was amazing (lamb curry and the Thai curry are a must). Thank you chef rabinder.