USD 221
USD 170
USD 150
USD 76
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 107/night.

USD 120
USD 97
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 117/night.

USD 61
USD 50
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 62/night.

The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
USD 318
USD 210
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 278/night.

Hotel Godwin Deluxe(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
USD 38
USD 34
Priceline
Grand Godwin Hotel(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
USD 33
USD 28
  • Breakfast included
The Imperial Hotel(New Delhi)
USD 236
USD 157
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 229/night.

The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
USD 143
USD 129
The Oberoi(New Delhi)
USD 295
USD 200
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 259/night.

All reviewsthyme restaurantwedding destinationspecial thanksdelhi gurgaonswimming poolambience mallexcellent ambiencebeautiful propertyexecutive roommodern amenitiesmanager mrcheck in was smoothcourteous staffgreat hospitalityf bfood qualitybooked rooms
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Thank you Surender from housekeeping Ashutosh Manju Rahul Pankaj from breakfast area Sunil and megha from reception for making this stay memorable and would be more happy of my birthday would have recognised

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
TEAM_UMRAO, Team Umrao at The Umrao, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Guest

Namaskar.

It was a great pleasure reading such a positive feedback as yours and I would like to thank you for that.

I am glad to hear that you have had such an enjoyable experience with The Umrao, New Delhi.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Went there in August last year to spend the weekend with family. The rooms are nice and spacious. The food was great. Nice swimming pool. Just had a really wonderful time there. Would surely visit this place again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Namaskar.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Delhi and we will continue our effort to meet all your expectations.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at the umrao hotel for a day and the service and treatment I got from the staff was really commendable. They made my stay worth it with their professional attitude and timely delivered services. I believe I won't have been able to enjoy my stay had the hospitality not been up to the mark. I am recommending this place to my friends and family and would definitely say that it's worth a try.
Keep up the good work guys, specially Mr Rahul Arora,duty manager.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Namaskar!

Thank you for sparing your valuable time and sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to know that the hotel facilities well suited your needs and requirements. It is wonderful that we as a team were able to live up to your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at the umrao hotel for a day and the service and treatment of duty manager RAHUL ARORA was commendable. They made my stay worth it with their professional attitude and timely delivered services. I believe I won't have been able to enjoy my stay had the hospitality not been up to the mark. I am recommending this place to my friends and family and would definitely say that it's worth a try.
Keep up the good work guys!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Mr. Prateek C,

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Pool service is very nice and U spa is very decorous and Prashant is very energetic and he is doing very responsive service on pool bar but the decoration of pool bar is not good less smoking area near the swimming pool.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
TEAM_UMRAO, Team Umrao at The Umrao, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Mr. Karan S,

Your Feedback is of great value to us and would definitely help us enhance our services. We have taken note of your inputs and will look into the matter for improvement.

Looking forward to welcome you back soon!