2,787 results
All reviewschina kitchenla piazzapolo loungering roadclub floorchinese restaurantcoffee shopfitness centerstar hotelbusiness tripbusiness hotelexcellent hotelrooms are smallbuffet breakfastcomfortable staydelhiairport
Reviewed 16 December 2007

This hotel has an excellent standing. The restaurant are good for India. Our oom at the top floor was very well furbished and we had a warm welcome. The sauna was a good point for the evening. The only disappoint was a mistake on the bill at the departure but they corrected it on our request.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Wykx
Reviewed 19 October 2007

This was not the best welcome to India. The service was pretty disorganized, and the location was out of the action of the city - this might suit some people but it meant having to negotiate public transport and taxis, not easy in this place! Rooms were okay, but nothing special. Not the cleanest bathroom either. I'd choose some where else next time.

• Stayed: October 2007
3  Thank LBDessex
Reviewed 9 October 2007

I stayed at Hyatt Regency in Delhi, this was my second visit. I think that somethings have slipped since last year when I stayed, such as concerige desk (had to remind them several times about car bookings). The food as always is good, the rooms are pleasant (although can be cold - I turned my ac off!) and the complimentary water is much appreciated.

The staff are very helpful on the whole, although a little slow in the restuarant.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled on business
3  Thank Peagreen98
Reviewed 23 September 2007

Excellent hotel that made our stay in Delhi a worthwhile experience; check in was easy and the rooms average until we found that our friends were in newer plush rooms on the same floor whilst our rooms were the old style; upon request, the management bent over backwards to move us to the newer refurbished rooms as soon as these became available (later that night)....the flat screen LCD TV ; the wood panel ; the soft mattresses, the ambience and the transparent bathroom wall with the sensuous blue soft lights all reminded me of the high end boutique hotels in pricey Manhattan!!
The room service was excellent; as was the health club with newer equipment - elliptical crosstrainers and treadmills with integrated TV monitors ; the massage treatments were truly a treat and fairly inexpensive by US standards. Their popularity was evident; by few time slots available for massage at short notice.
Service speaks volumes in my book when the concierge willingly sent staff on motorbike for medication to a 24 hour hospital pharmacy some distance away from the hotel at 3am (to treat my sick child); and had the medication delivered promptly to our room!!
Thanks Hyatt staff... I have traveled all over the world and rate you a true 5 star experience!! We will be back when we visit India & Delhi

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with family