3,815 results
All reviews jantar mantar connaught place priyanka tyagi pool side the heart of the city central location business trip reception staff breakfast spread front office business hotel comfortable stay house keeping coffee shop metro station agni delhi
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Sure I reviewed it earlier! Really had the best time here hence staying four times in my two week trip to India. Richa Bhalla was my angel and couldn't have helped more AND made me laugh. When you're a woman traveling alone it's people like Richa who really make it a pleasure. Bravo and thankyou !

Trip type: Travelled solo
Rohit A, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Rebecca T,
Thank you for your feedback. We are so happy that our team has ensured that your stay with us is memorable.See you soon at The Park. Regards.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I spent two nights at the Park Hotel. The rooms were spacious and well appointed: good bed and bath facilities. The breakfasts nice. The hotel is centrally located for touring Delhi and the surrounding area. I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Exciteableboy,
Thank you so much for taking time out to share your review with us. Greatly appreciate it. Regards.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was our first stop on the We day Wu Golden Triangle itinerary supplied by Go India. The hotel is centrally located. The food at breakfast and dinner was very good. The rooms were comfortable. The towels could do with replacing with fluffy ones as the ones we had were flat and sad. The bed sheets were fresh and soft. Lots of complimentary toiletries were provided which were of good quality. The room on the back, even on.a high floor, was blighted by music from the pool until midnight. Drinks prices were very high at £11 GBP for two simple local beers. If you ask for the less expensive local beers on the bar menu you will be told they only have the more expensive ones available! If you need more water just ask at reception and housekeeping will bring it to your room. If you need water at dinner just bring it from your room rather than paying high restaurant prices. Good service, would generally recommended.

1  Thank rachwilko
Rohit A, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear rachwilko,

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I and my family stayed here for 3 days. We loved the stay. The food was excellent and the service was courteous too. The staff is always there for assistance. It was quite a home-like place. Visiting Delhi? The best place to stay!

Dear MAHINTAZBIYA,

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Connaught Place, centrally located, breakfast was amazing, front desk staff is superb. Housekeeping staff was courteous. I will surely I will come back with my family. Guest relations team has good knowledge. Sunny at reception is great help.

Dear Syed Khamaruddi... A,
Thank you for your feedback and lovely compliments. We look forward to your return. Regards.