USD 146
USD 100
USD 124
USD 103
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 122/night.

USD 117
USD 107
  • Restaurant
USD 208
USD 148
Agoda.com
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
USD 164
USD 129
  • Free Breakfast
Hotel Godwin Deluxe(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
USD 45
USD 34
Priceline
Grand Godwin Hotel(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
USD 37
USD 29
  • Free Breakfast
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
USD 290
USD 217
3,280 results
All reviewsspice routeheritage roomdaniell's tavernwelcome homebeautiful hotelcolonial stylean oasismarble floorsconnaught placeluxury hotelbreakfast buffetbusiness centerindian restaurantspadelhirajatrium
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Eating at the Imperial Hotel always a wonderful experience. The garden restaurant a pleasure & relaxed casual choices. Sunday Brunch not to be missed & the pizzas in the Italian restaurant best in India, superb thin crust & a great choice with many vegetarian options.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
VijayWanchoo, General Manager at The Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Greetings of the day!

I am delighted to read your wonderful review of The Imperial, New Delhi. Your kind comments are a huge source of motivation for the team!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We were parents and a young daughter that travels India backpacking. we wanted to give her the "once in a life time experience". we took the heritage suit. we paid $650/night!!! we were asked to pay c. $250 extra!!!!! for the rolling bed despite the fact that our pre-paid voucher clearly stated 3 people. the room is dark and faces inner court yard, everything inside is "dated" (do not be fooled when you are told it is "heritage"), there is no shower cubical. you shower in an old bath with spots of mold around it! the safe did not work, windows shutters did not work, electricity plugs were old and noisy, the light for the shower room was placed next to the bed room so it was never clear how to turn it on, the washbasin cabinets are 2 cheap, stained (from caps people left in the past) wood pieces of furniture, etc etc etc. what a disaster and what a "chick" to ask for this sort of money. will never return and so will any friend of ours

Room Tip: I do not know a good room. do not chose a heritage suit that faces inner court yard
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Uzaki

Dear Guest,

I deeply regret that your recent experience was not up to your expectations. With regards to the extra bed charges in addition to the room rate, our reservations team did inform prior to your arrival that a suite if booked on triple occupancy only includes breakfast for three adults and any extra bed requirement is at an additional charge. However, I do take ownership for the shortfalls in our product and service. I am disheartened to note that you have already made your decision of not staying with us, although I am silently hoping that you would give us another opportunity to make amends. I assure you that corrective measures have been enforced to avoid such feedback in future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stayed here twice, the first time for two nights in a suite, the second for one night in a heritage room. Both rooms were excellent well maintained and with everything we needed. Loved the location near Janpath metro which made exploring a breeze. Only criticism was breakfast which was the worse selection of anywhere in our trip and the breakfast room was not being well cleared or maintained to cope with the breakfast visitors on the days we ate there.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for reviewing The Imperial, New Delhi. Your kind comments are a huge source of motivation for the team! I have noted the concerns raised by you and assure you that we shall address them on priority.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is definitely five star, but given the rates they charge, I was surprised to be given a room with a window that gave out on an INDOOR space! No outside light, no opening of the window. When I then looked at how the building is constructed, there must be quite a number of such rooms. This is NOT what you expect when you pay top dollars, even if the rest is fine.
As this threw me off, I started to look more critically at other things in the hotel: the daily breakfast quickly gets boring after a few days ( every day the same); the gym has several machines but only one cross trainer ( which was often occupied); security check is a joke;... All minor things, but in a hotel of this class I would at least have wanted a view of the sky! Overall, the service is good and in line what you expect for your money, and location is very central( walking distance from Connaught Place, and a metro station around the corner).
But when you book, ask for a room with an outside view!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Vlaamse_Reiziger
VijayWanchoo, General Manager at The Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review. We believe in offering a wonderful product to all our guests, hence, feedback such as yours will be used effectively to improve our standards of service to enhance the Imperial experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back home.

Best regards,

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Beautiful family owned hotel. Wonderful staff makes you stay great. I forgot my I pad cord no problem the staff had someone go and purchase one for me. Of course I paid for it but I was happy not to have to find the store myself..
The restaurants were bright clean with great food.

Room Tip: Look for pool or garden view
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
VijayWanchoo, General Manager at The Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Greetings of the day!

I am delighted to read your wonderful review of your recent stay experience at The Imperial, New Delhi. Your kind comments are a huge source of motivation for the team!