All reviews food festival akshardham temple swimming pool third floor courteous staff business hotel biryani mouth watering metro station breakfast and dinner f b his team in room dining special thanks business trip breakfast spread duty manager
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night here so did not have time to check out the location. We felt it was a long way from the airport and a bit out of the city although there is a metro nearby.
Rooms were a good size and the bed was very comfy with a choice of pillows. Both breakfast and evening meals were good with plenty of choice to suit both local Indian dishes and continental style food.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GM_HIMV, General Manager at Holiday Inn New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Brian,

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback with us.
We are extremely happy to read that you liked our rooms, dining options including breakfast and dinner. We would like to share that we are located near commercial hub of Noida and tourist destination like Akshardham and Humayun's tomb.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

ANIKET AND BHIM both are very excellent they are very coporative, whenever we sit on bar counter never feel alone i feel them part of my family and whenever i get a chance to come again to i will prefer holiday inn mayur bcz of these guys.

Trip type: Travelled on business
GM_HIMV, General Manager at Holiday Inn New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Patrik,

Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful feedback of your recent visit to Holiday Inn Mayur Vihar.
It feels great to know that our team members Aniket and Bhim took special care during your stay. We have shared your kind feedback with them and they are highly motivated.
We look forward to welcome you back with warm hospitality.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I went for lunch had buffet there , the food was was extremely delicious. As it was my mother’s birthday i asked chef to do something special. So he prepared a really tasty chocolate cake . Thanks for all the hospitality sourav and chef ripin .

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank RahulS6147

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback with us.
It is indeed a pleasure to read that you liked our food and cake. We have passed on your kind feedback with our team and they are thrilled.
Once again, we thank you for recommending us.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Very well maintained property, meets holiday inn standards. Spacious rooms, good room service, and comfortable. Staff is courteous and helpful.

I did not use metro but I think metro station is very close to the hotel.

Reasonably price for NCR, and good location for Noida and certain places in central Delhi.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear PKartik,

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback of your stay with us.
We are extremely delighted to know that you liked our convenient location,comfortable rooms,In-room dining and our team could make your stay memorable.This is something we take pride in.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I was pleasantly surprised by the Holiday inn in Noida Mayur Vihar. The service was outstanding in nearly every area. The lobby is quite luxurious for this brand of property. You wouldn't expect it to be this nice at a Holiday Inn in the states. The staff is incredibly friendly and really makes sure you are taken care of. I had a few small issues, My TV went out and my room service order was forgotten one night In both cases I called the lobby and the issues were handled swiftly and with just the right amount of apologies and service to show that they cared. The food from room service was amazing. Really high quality and tasty. The rooms are not spectacular but just the quality you would expect at a mid-range business hotel. There were a good selection of pillows, an ironing board and iron and a safe. I really liked that the housekeeping person could see that I drank a lot of coffee in the morning and left extra for me each day during my stay. I love that nice touch very personal. Overall I was very happy with the hotel and the service.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank jplake11
GM_HIMV, General Manager at Holiday Inn New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback with us.
We are extremely happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at Holiday Inn Mayur Vihar and our team could make your visit comfortable and memorable.We apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay, however it was very well handled by our team as every guest's need is very important for us.
We have shared your kind comments with the team and they are thrilled.
We look forward to welcome you back soon.