3 people are viewing this hotel
USD 64
Free cancellation until 31/10/21
USD 64
Free cancellation until 30/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
USD 63
PricelineUSD 64
Hotels.comUSD 64
eDreamsUSD 64
1,772 results
All reviews rooms are spacious room service business hotel nice hotel duty manager breakfast spread business trip courteous staff coffee shop special thanks enjoyed my stay comfortable stay great hospitality house keeping front office dhoni delhi
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2019

Tried Dosa for breakfast for the first time, delicious! Cooked by chef Dhoni and the sever was Prakash, thank you both and thanks to Bhishm their food & beverages restaurant manager. I would recommend this but there is also a wide range of more conventional (western) options.

1  Thank Mark W
RanjanBanerjeeGM, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Okhla, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in. I am glad that you acknowledged Chef Dhoni, Prakash & Bhism for showcasing True Hospitality. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 29 October 2019

This place has been always good to stay.
Their facilities and service were always the best
My room was looked after by Ghanshyam and he provided real clean service there during my stay.
Cake from the cafe on the ground floor is quite good too.
On 1st floor, you can get massages and it was very easy to use as there is a separate lift that only operates from that specific floor to guest rooms.
한글만 글자 인식이 되어 아무거나 써넣는중.
저는 이 시설과 개인적 혹은 업무적인 관련이 없으며, 이 리뷰를 작성하는 조건으로 해당 시설로부터 어떠한 금전적 또는 물질적 대가를 제공받지 않았습니다.

1  Thank Grami T

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in. I am glad that you acknowledged Ghanshyam for showcasing True Hospitality. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 27 October 2019 via mobile

Excellent buffet service ,mr dhoni the crown plaza chef makes great food for all kinds of taste. Mr avinash provided an excellent customer service, all ways greeted us with a smile which made us very welcome and feel at home.

1  Thank 655zahraz
RanjanBanerjeeGM, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Okhla, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your event with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in. I am glad that you acknowledged Chef Dhoni & Avinash for showcasing True Hospitality. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 27 October 2019

Both staff at the reception and at the restaurant were incredibly nice. The buffet (we had the chance to try it for breakfast and dinner) were having an unique choice of different dishes: i deeply recommend Dhoni s dosas for breakfast! Crunchy, spicy and delicious..the best way to start your day in Delhi! He was extremely nice with me and my family, providing us with all the details on how to pair local foods together and bringing us fresh mixed fruit juices. Amazing dininy experience, thank you very much!

2  Thank vale_pru19

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your event with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in. I am glad that you acknowledged Chef Dhoni for showcasing True Hospitality. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 27 October 2019 via mobile

We had an engagement event on 7 October 2019 for which we were preparing with the team for last few months. Right from preparation time, we were provided timely response and able suggestions (like inputs on food menu, decor, event layout etc.)

Must say, the event was organized fantastically, response of the staff during the event was prompt, quality of food was the best and everything around it was managed well. The event was also liked and appreciated by our guests, which is of utmost priority and these guys took it upon themselves to ensure best delivery.

I would like to again thank the team and staff once again for helping us with this event and putting up a super show. We were very happy & pleased with the outcome and look forward to working with them more in future.

Best regards,
Vaibhav.

1  Thank 614vaibhavl

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your event with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in. I am glad that you acknowledged our staff for showcasing True Hospitality. We look forward to welcoming you back.