See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 May 2016

We were guided to this hotel by a guy from the volvo bus station. We had to check in this hotel for just 2 hours for freshen up until our flight. The location of the hotel is in the middle of the market which is terrible in itself !
We ordered for a tea and sandwich which took almost an hour or so to be delivered. The staff was not helpful at all and was very cunning too !!!
They tried to even add up a tax amount of 10% while checkout which when asked was just cancelled by a strike of a pen !!
Never, ever would we go near this hotel again !!!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I came here with with a pre booking on phone by having a conversation with Mr Akshay(Owner). He made sure that the guests are given every possible facilities. The service that this hotel provides is amazing at the prices which they charge.
They just dont give hotel service but they also provides
A very comfortable stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Adityaagarwala
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

I arrived at this hotel on a very hot May summer afternoon, I was with my family and on a tight budget too, I was skeptical looking at the area and the location of the hotel but once we entered we were very warmly received by the staff, the rooms slotted to us was very good, the best part was availability of multi cuisines at Hotel Akshaye deluxe, the room service was very prompt in it's service. Thankfully the hotel had power back up the whole time. The reception also gave us a good package of 'Delhi Darshan' the very next day. The bill I paid was very economical and Overall a very good stay, I just wish the hotel was a little towards the main road easier to get auto and public conveyance.

Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank traveltard
Reviewed 23 November 2012

I came from Chennai with my husband and we hadnt booked a hotel.This hotel was very close to the railway station and in the heart of Delhi.
We got a warm welcome from the reception staff,the staff was courteous and helpful.
We ordered south India food which to my surprise was very well cooked.
The staff also gave us a good packeage for Manali and Delhi sight seeing.
Since the hotel is in heart of Delhi it was very convinient for us to go anywhere.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank simran c
Reviewed 15 September 2012

me and my partner were taken by a taxi to this hotel since we both were new to the place and we didn't have any booking anywhere. we reached delhi early in the morning around 7 am from Shimla. the room was nice with ac. since we have train ticket for next evening, we have to pay for one and a half day. the price was reasonable.

we ordered food through the room phone in their restaurant. 1 hour went and it didn't arrive so we called again.. they didn't reply properly. then we called on room service and said about it. they replied that restaurants dont tell them so we have to order through room service. we were hungry and we have to wait again till the breakfast arrives. then we ordered lunch later, which arrives on time but they didn't bring the spoon and fork. So, we asked for it and waitied. they didn't come. so we ate with our hand. its better to stay hungry than eating over there.. really bad.

if you are in delhi for short visit and you just need room then its perfect otherwise select another. the room looks good with huge bed and ac and furniture. they dont have dustbin in a room and toilet. the floor is of tiles and there is no mat/foot towel outside of the bathroom, so be careful, for you may slip. power cut many times. room service is pathetic.

p.s. the hotel staffs makes alot of noise. since we arrived in the morning, i tried to sleep but couldn't sleep because of their chatting and walking and the pathetic room bell

Room Tip: top room to avoid noise
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple