“Comfortable stay”

Hotel Akshay Deluxe
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Hotel Akshay Deluxe
Ranked #488 of 1,135 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 October 2016

The Hotel was very nice, neat & clean. The staff was very helpful.I stayed with my wife for 03 nights.I went to same day Agra. One day Delhi local sight seen . The food was very Delicious. When I will come to Delhi , I always prefer to this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the main road side is very nice.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 May 2016

We were guided to this hotel by a guy from the volvo bus station. We had to check in this hotel for just 2 hours for freshen up until our flight. The location of the hotel is in the middle of the market which is terrible in itself !
We ordered for a tea and sandwich which took almost an hour or so to be delivered. The staff was not helpful at all and was very cunning too !!!
They tried to even add up a tax amount of 10% while checkout which when asked was just cancelled by a strike of a pen !!
Never, ever would we go near this hotel again !!!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I came here with with a pre booking on phone by having a conversation with Mr Akshay(Owner). He made sure that the guests are given every possible facilities. The service that this hotel provides is amazing at the prices which they charge.
They just dont give hotel service but they also provides
A very comfortable stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Adityaagarwala
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

I arrived at this hotel on a very hot May summer afternoon, I was with my family and on a tight budget too, I was skeptical looking at the area and the location of the hotel but once we entered we were very warmly received by the staff, the rooms slotted to us was very good, the best part was availability of multi cuisines at Hotel Akshaye deluxe, the room service was very prompt in it's service. Thankfully the hotel had power back up the whole time. The reception also gave us a good package of 'Delhi Darshan' the very next day. The bill I paid was very economical and Overall a very good stay, I just wish the hotel was a little towards the main road easier to get auto and public conveyance.

Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank traveltard
Reviewed 23 November 2012

I came from Chennai with my husband and we hadnt booked a hotel.This hotel was very close to the railway station and in the heart of Delhi.
We got a warm welcome from the reception staff,the staff was courteous and helpful.
We ordered south India food which to my surprise was very well cooked.
The staff also gave us a good packeage for Manali and Delhi sight seeing.
Since the hotel is in heart of Delhi it was very convinient for us to go anywhere.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple