Hotel Sarthak Palace
Devna(New Delhi)
  • Room Service
La Sagrita(New Delhi)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewskarol bagh metro stationeasy accessrooms are spaciousfree wifidelhirooftop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 November 2011

It was such a great experience. I tried to find some faults but I was unable to. The rooms were comfortable and nice. The staff helpful and professional. Location was great as it was walking distance from the Metro. The meals were delicious and cheap. My overall view is five stars.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a window.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Toniwalia
Reviewed 21 November 2011

I've been to this hotel couple of times, while traveling in India. Hotel is situated in 2 minutes walk from metro station Karol Bagh. Rooms are much different from each other. The first room we had was without a window! I really hesitate about it, because I dont't like such type of rooms. After a short conversation our room was changed. That's plus to the stuff, which is rather helpfull. The rooms have lcd tv, soft beds and pillows, so you can sleep well before Your onward journey.
I didn't like you can't have a hot water immidiately when you want it. Hot water time is from 15-20.00, or you should call to the reception and ask for it (the same situation in every hotel in India). Absence of mosquito nets and the mosquitos. So it's hard to sleep with open window. Absence of safety box in room. But it's easy to put a values in safe at receptin - that's plus.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Naushnik
Reviewed 4 November 2011

Stayed at this notel twice: First made good experience with nice, clean room and friendly staff, so deceided to come back after a trip through Rajastan. When we arrived they coulkd not find our reservation of a prepaid executive room. Then put us into a very basic, filthy room and promised a nicer romm would be ready within two ours. When we came back from the city after 4 hours, the room was still not ready. However no apologies but "can you not wait for another 5 minutes?" offered as an answer to our inquieries by the guy at the reception who spoke excellent English. When we became really angry and threatened to talk to any guest walking into the hotel about our experience, suddenly they had a room available, which they had not offered before... Given the price of this hotel, we cannot really recommed it. They have no sense of service, only try to make money from tourists.
Have a look at the rooms first; there are clearly differences between basic and nice ones.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2011

Stayed for one month in September and their service is top notch! The staff is great, they are extremely friendly and they always try to make you feel at home!! Plus, the rooms are spacious and the hotel is really close to Karol Bagh Metro station. After walking around the area I was sure glad that I stayed in this hotel.

The currency exchange is also extremely handy! They have amazing exchange rates and can help you a lot when you are planning a trip. They managed to get me a train ticket to visit Jaisalmer on a short notice even though in the website of the Indian railway company there was a waiting list of like 60 people.

I was extremely happy to book them. Private care is their best quality. Made my trip from Australia great. Loved it!

Room Tip: Executive Floor
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank swatinder
Reviewed 25 October 2011

These were the instances that occurred to me during my stay with them from 27th Sep till 29th September 2011 and again for a second stay from 5th Oct till 8th of October 2011. That included the pick up and drop facility at extra cost, as agreed.

A. Despite me having called the Hotel on on 27th morning and informed them about my arrival details.. The cab driver was not present to receive me at the airport with the plack cart. I had to call the Hotel twice to fetch the number of the driver . When I called the driver. He requested me to come to the taxi stand along with the luggage, which I did as I had no option left. I waited at the airport exit for almost half an hour. My first impression was lost.

B. I was not provided Towels on the date of arrival. We 3 had to manage with a single towel on 27th September evening till 28th of September

C. Secondly, on 7th October 2011 morning, I told the counter person in the morning at around 10 am, about my airport drop the next day at 4:30 am and told him to arrange for the cab. He said fine. I reminded the other counter person who was there at 7 pm about the taxi drop at Airport.. Truth is Airport drop was not made ready till I reminded them at 10:45 pm.

D. On 7th October Dinner I placed room service at 8:45 pm. I reminded the same by calling 222 at 09:05 pm and again at 9:20 Pm. At 9:45 pm, the waiter came to my room and said the side dish which I ordered was not available and finnaly the dinner was served at 10:15 after a long gap of 90 minutes.

Based on these incidents, i would definitely rate this Hotel as Poor.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family