3,322 results
All reviewsrooftop poolle cirquelibrary barqube restaurantroyal clubcube restaurantbeautiful hotelflower arrangementsindian restaurantpillow menudiplomatic enclavepure luxuryluxury hotelclub floorbreakfast buffetan oasismegu
Reviewed 15 February 2012

The service was personal yet not intrusive from the moment we arrived to when we left, the breakfast was the best l've had yet anywhere, it tops the four seasons hands down, the restaurants were all top notch, the bed was so comfortable and the room was spacious, the only fault l can think of is that once your here you might not want to leave the hotel to experience what Delhi has to offer

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank graeme p
Reviewed 13 February 2012

I stayed only one night, but was hustled through the lobby when I checked-in because a Crown Prince from an Asian country was coming to stay at the hotel. This should give you an idea of how nice is the hotel.

Unfortunately I was sick (the dreaded "Delhi-belly) even before I arrived at the hotel, and I had to leave early the next morning, but from what little I saw of the hotel it was magnificent. The rooms are modern and well-appointed and loaded with high-tech capabilities. A nice touch is that the electrical outlets accept nearly all plugs, so I did not need to use an adapter.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Evanston_Jeff
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Have dined in this hotel on many occasions and the service just seems to be getting better and better with each visit.

Qube - the all day dining restaurant has some of the best pizzas in town and the buffet spread is extremely wide.

Jamavar- the indian restaurant has great food which is not heavy.

Le Cirque- Twin restaurant of the New York Le Cirque where the food is mouth watering and the wine selection second only to the Oberoi Delhi.

Megu- The best Japanese food in town and an ambiance of celebration.

Have seen the rooms too- They are beautiful and impeccably maintained!

The hotel was kind to give us a tour of the Spa- we did not get any treatment done but can say that the spa looked fabulous and the spa manager was most friendly and welcoming.

The Oberoi hotel and the Leela have one of the best locations in the New Delhi.

A super hotel!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank anirudhvb
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Am still here actually and don't want to leave. Beautifully appointed, attention to detail, friendly, helpful and efficient service. I have not stayed in any other hotel in India other than the Grand Hyatt in Mumbai, (very good too!) so cannot compare it to the Imperial etc. There was nothing else I needed from this hotel other than warmer weather and I believe they would have got me that if they could. The roof top pool area is serene and luxurious and I'm sorry I didn't get to use it. Spa looked lovely and gym nicely appointed. Food at Le Cirque in the hotel top notch. Very nice breakfast, room service etc. Comfy bed, all mod cons in room, perfect, thank you!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Isobel2010
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Wow! What a find. The New Zealand gentleman does not deserve an apology and his comments are most unfortunate. I love everything about this hotel (have a definite soft spot for The Imperial) but I won't stay anywhere else in future. One of the strengths compared to other hotels - including The Imperial - is that staff don't stand on top of you waiting for a tip. Please keep this up. At the end of my stay I would liked to have given each staff member a hefty tip but couldn't. I love that the hotel allows you to leave a tip at the front desk to share. Wonderful spa. To the people who complain about this hotel - don't travel.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business