See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I keep visiting Delhi quite often & found a good place to stay.We were offered a nice & cosy & clean room the bathroom was also clean. The services offered by them is up to the mark with good & trained staff. The location of the hotel is very central & the outside lawn is well maintained. Food offered by them is excellent with good service & hospitality. All in all great place to stay at heart of Delhi!!! My best compliments to the staff & the promoters of the hotel!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank AtulPuri2014
Reviewed 1 August 2014

My wife and myself visited Delhi after many years. A friend suggested this hotel as it was close to the places we wished to visit and homely. My first impression was pleasant as we were checked in fast and the staff were full of curtsey. The rooms were decent for the price. The food was ok.
The reception was helpful in organizing transport.Would stay again here on our next trip.

Room Tip: Take the back room its quiet
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank anil s
KhushiDhar1991, Guest Relations Manager at OYO 9570 Hotel Pulse Impulse, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for staying with us at Pulse Impulse New Delhi and reviewing us in this forum.

We are delighted to read your shining review of our hotel.It is heartening to know that you had a good time here and our specialized services and facilities exceeded your expectations. Your wonderful review has been shared with our associates and they are thrilled and motivated.

We look forward to welcome you again soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I am from Jammu, I travel a lot due to my Biz nature.
I Stayed in this hotel, its the perfect budget hotel that offers you almost everything that a regular 3-4 star hotel offers.
It has been a wonderful Experience.
Rooms were always clean and tidy. Food was awesome.With a week I could taste more or less everything they had.
Breakfast had also lot of choices. Enough numbers of service boys to take order and promptly came back. Special thanks to chef....
The best thing about this hotel is its Staff and Hospitality.
I had a comfortable Stay and I feel like Home......
"" WOW" is a single word that I have been given to this Hotel.
Cheers!!!!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are very Spacious but corner rooms are more quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Neetu-842290

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Pulse Impulse,New Delhi.

I am pleased to note that our services and facilities were to your satisfaction.

It was indeed a pleasure having you at Pulse Impulse,New Delhi and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Warm regards

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Please don't believe their claims on the various facilities offered. We selected it because they had a gym, but they said it was a payable facility at some exorbitant rate. Everyday cleaning of rooms and toilets was not done. Breakfast is very ordinary unlike the fancy photographs on their site. Even basic requirements like water and glasses in the rooms have to be asked for. I would recommend it only as a last option.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Meetali M
GopikaSanghi, Guest Relations Manager at OYO 9570 Hotel Pulse Impulse, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Pulse Impulse and we thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us on Trip Advisor.
I apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay at the hotel, we have taken note of your feedback. The matter has been investigated; aside, let me assure you that this is not our standard of service
We value your patronage and I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you again in the future..

Regards

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I had the opportunity to stay at Pulse Impulse in May during my husbands official visit to Delhi.
Its a perfect location for stay among the hussle & bussle of the city. The lush green lawn is a unique feature of this property, which is rare to find in even star hotels in Delhi. The rooms are very spacious and adequately kept for a homely stay. The staff are very helpfull and available round the clock.
I will strongly recommend this property for family and business travellers coming to Delhi.

Room Tip: All rooms are very spacious. I stayed in room no 25/26.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank neetu_dimri11
GopikaSanghi, Guest Relations Manager at OYO 9570 Hotel Pulse Impulse, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Greeting from The Pulse Impulse, New Delhi!

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Pulse Impulse, New Delhi.

It was indeed a pleasure having you at Pulse Impulse, New Delhi and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Warm regards