“Nice Hilton with some deficites”

Piccadily Hotel New Delhi
Ranked #244 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Luneburg, Germany
“Nice Hilton with some deficites”
Reviewed 6 May 2012

Ater a horrible experience in another hotel in New Delhi I moved to the Hilton Janakpuri and I have to say it was a much better place and I was really happy to be here. The rooms are nicely furnished and offer all the amanities that you expect from a Hilton. However, the cleanliness is not very good and I had to change my room once and the linenware on my bed twice before everything was ok. The rest of my stay on the other hand was very well and I would consider the hotel again for my next visit to New Delhi.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
RubalChaudhry, General Manager at Piccadily Hotel New Delhi, responded to this review, 7 May 2012
Greetings from Hilton New Delhi/Janakpuri

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay with us. It is a pleasure knowing that you enjoyed the services provided by the hotel. Your feedback with regards to cleanliness has been shared with our Housekeeping team. We assure you of our best moving forward.

I would like to thank you for your positive comments about your experience at Hilton New Delhi / Janakpuri.

Sincerely, Rubal Chaudhry, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (235)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 2 May 2012

I stayed here in November 2010. It was a great hotel and a little place of refuge, if you wanted to have some serenity from the busy streets of Delhi! The room was clean, helpful staff and I always looked forward to the breakfast buffet in the mornings. It was also great to have the Metro right outside the front gates.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
Greetings from Hilton New Delhi Janakpuri

We sincerely appreciate your feedback on the hotel and its services and are pleased to hear that your experience at the hotel was enjoyable. Thank you once again for staying with us. I look forward to welcoming you back to Delhi.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 30 April 2012

Stayed in the had hotel for 4 days on a business trip and was conducting a 3 day conference there. The hotel as such is at a very convenient location bang opposite a metro station making intra coty travel very esay. The property is big and well appointed rooms are there for guests. Overall very comfortable stay. However the staff though helpful are loud and not always attentive to guests. if two of them were together they would usually be found chatting loudly. I observed this is the restaurants, tthe lobby while checking in and of course with house keeping. The staff did not seem was adequately trained and surely not by Hilton.

I had my dinner in the Chinese restaurant and though the service was decent the food was not. Only two staff members were there and they seemed overworked. Breakfast was fine good spread, by average quality and unattentive service.

The banquets used by me were ok, but the staff was not very helpful and had to consistently aask them for small things like water on tables, marker pens etc.

I would recommend this hotel for stay , but suggest that do not expect a lot. It is a good hotel but surely lacks the Hilton charm

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms on the higher floors
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Anirudh G
RubalChaudhry, General Manager at Piccadily Hotel New Delhi, responded to this review, 1 May 2012
Greetings from Hilton New Delhi/Janakpuri

Thank you so much for taking time to review our hotel. We are glad to know that you have enjoyed the services and facilities offered by the hotel. I find it unfortunate that you had a less than memorable experience and have shared the feedback with relevant department for their immediate attention.

Hope you will give us another try on your next trip to Delhi. We do look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in near future.

Toronto
Reviewed 29 April 2012

Stayed in this hotel 3 times over the span of 3 weeks on their executive floor. The hotel was beautiful and very clean athough the area wasn't all that fantastic but that was to be expected in Delhi but I felt safe nonetheless. There's a mall very close nearby. The streets are noisy but you don't hear it in the rooms. The metro was literally outside the hotel. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was good. My only complaint would be that I've stayed in many Hiltons all over the world on their executive floors and this is the only one where they did not offer cocktail hour snacks in their lounge so I was very disapointed. Guess I've been spoiled. Other than that, it was a great hotel.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Greetings from Hilton New Delhi/ Janakpuri

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

I was glad to hear that you enjoyed the services provided by the hotel and would like to thank you for your positive comments about your experience at Hilton New Delhi / Janakpuri.

We hope to be of service to you again in the near future.

Delhi
Reviewed 26 April 2012

I have been to this hotel twice now and have enjoyed the hospitality extended by the staff and the comfortable and quiet stay here. Most recently I had booked the King Hilton suite, It was a very good room with the kind of privacy and subdued and tranquil atmosphere that is supposed to be there on the executive floors.
I had a very relaxed and comfortable stay in a clean and nice room. The breakfast at Twenty nine was of good variety and flavor. All in all, No complaints and a happy customer.

Room Tip: Rooms at the executive level are nice.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
RubalChaudhry, General Manager at Piccadily Hotel New Delhi, responded to this review, 27 April 2012
Greetings from Hilton New Delhi/Janakpuri

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the facilities provided on our Executive floor. We aim to sustain a high level of service throughout the hotel and allow travellers such as you, to have a pleasant and hustle free stay.

Thank you once again for your patronage of Hilton New Delhi / Janakpuri and we look forward to your longer stay with us on your next trip to Delhi.