USD 143
USD 237
USD 180
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 242/night.

USD 140
USD 121
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 154/night.

USD 78
USD 63
Agoda.com
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
USD 328
USD 212
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 274/night.

USD 157
USD 88
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 108/night.

Grand Godwin Hotel(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
USD 33
USD 26
USD 246
USD 154
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 197/night.

The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
USD 141
USD 126
USD 38
USD 34
Priceline
All reviewsrooftop restauranthot waterarakashan roadtrain stationmeet other travellersbudget hotelrooms are cleanmain bazaarpaharganj areatravel arrangementstoilet paperfirst stoptuk tukairport pickvisit delhiroom service iswi fi
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

nice,I stayed this hotel 2 night with my friends, good service,,,, গুড ব্যবহার,,,কিচেন সার্ভিস অনেক ফাস্ট,ভালো, ওয়াইফাই,এসি,টিভি সবই ভালো।চিপ রেট।অনলাইন সার্ভিস সেবাও আছে,তাই যে কোন দেশ থেকে বুকিং এর সুবিধা।

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
HotelAmaxInn, Owner at Hotel Amax Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Sultan,
Greetings of the day! I'm delighted to learn about your wonderful experience at Amax Inn. Dear you are wonderful very calm and friendly.
Dear thanks a lot for your wonderful words.
Your positive comments are a source of motivation for the team! We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed that hotel for one night with my friends.I got it online and I read good reviews about them on trip advisor.That is true they are excellent. There room was clean and perfect. The stuff was very polite to us. They have a rooftop restaurant where I had our dinner. Food quality was nice. It not so far from New Delhi Railway Station. In this trip I stayed many hotels but Amax was Amazing.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thanks for your Review for Hotel Amax Inn. And telling feel like home .
We appreciate you time for writing such a Great Review . Our Guest feedback is everything for us. We love our Guest and thanks to them for their support.
Dear thanks for appreciating my staff for helping you . I also thanks you for giving us support because its works well and you want to do more good for our beloved Guest.
We feel happy that we full fill your requirements and you was satisfied with us. Your all the the Reviews inspired my staff for doing more better.
Thats way we love our Guest.
With regards

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My husband and I stayed here 3 times during our last trip to India, and it became a friendly refuge from the madness outside! All the staff were lovely, and were always helpful, reliably booking taxis when required and offering any advice needed. Good food is always available, in your room or in the upstairs rooftop restaurant. The rooms we had were clean and comfortable, the last room we had that was a little more expensive than the others was quieter. Hot water was available mornings and evenings. We have travelled a great deal in India, mostly back-packing and the Hotel Amax Inn is one of the best budget hotels we have experienced on several levels. Thank you, all at the Amax!

Room Tip: Paying a little bit more will get you a better room.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Chinkara,
I don't have words to say you Thank you. You are wonderful Customer too. And that Great Review with Step by Step Explanation.
Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor with regards your stay at Hotel Amax Inn.

It is a pleasure to read your praise of our hotel and its services . We will be Happy to serve you.
We are thankful to you for praising our Food service also. Yes we are in central of Delhi so you can move any where easily.

We try our best to make our Guests feel comfortable so that they can enjoy their stay thoroughly and remember their stay.

Hope see you soon.
With Regards

Reviewed 31 March 2018

You get what you pay for and I didn't pay very much. Not very quiet either as you can hear conversations on the street and of course all that traffic down there.

Basic cleanliness was OK but if you looked at the drains in the bathroom or base of the shower there was an odd brown slime. If you moved any furniture you could see what wasn't in plain sight wasn't cleaned.

I will comment that it's not fare to say the hotel was in a particularly bad or dangerous area. The whole of delhi is a bad area, there aren't any particularly nice areas.

The hotel's taxi to the south railway station was 800 rupees, I got it on Uber for 200.

They don't have 24 hour room service as advertised on their own site and everywhere else. It stops between midnight and 06:30 so if you have a morning train there's no breakfast until you board.

The a/c made so much noise that when turned on you could hardly hear a conversation in the room. At least there was an a/c though and a ceiling fan and hot water.

I am very, very suprised this is number 38/782 of top hotels in Delhi. That's one of the reasons I found this place to book and I wish I hadn't now.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Osen,
I am sorry for you you are writing you get what you pay and you are giving us poor. Its not the best way dear. you should understan for this price you are getting the best is Delhi.You cant compare with Uber with Private Taxi they charged for 2 ways and uber one way with money from uber account also. You got AC Hot water. We hope you should remove it or should change the star.
Best of Luck.
With Regards

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We stayed here for three nights at the beginning of March, the area is not the best but very close to New Delhi Station.
The hotel rooms were basic but clean , and the shower had hot water.
The room only had one sheet on the bed and that felt damp.
The room /sleep was affected by the dogs in the neighbourhood.
The food at the roof top restaurant was nice.
It was fine for the money we paid , but stayed in a nicer place for very little increase in cost.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Telali,
Greetings of the day! I'm delighted to learn about your experience at Amax Inn.
Dear i am sorry you tell everyything works well but basic, Dear we are trying to give best for the Value for money in Delhi.
You cnat compare with Big Hotels in 14 Euros what you get we try to give the best. Best of Luck.
With Regards'