“Didnt Stay but had a really nice food!”
Review of Hotel Hari Piorko

Hotel Hari Piorko
Ranked #53 of 733 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I was walking and found this restaurent and didnt relize its a hotel restaurent at the beging and i had a really nice food sitting outside looking on street, It takes a bit long to get food as its india i suppose, But i dint have any complain after i get food, It was really really good tasty and i will never forget this restaurent, If i have chance to see will there again, Thank you Guys!

Room Tip: I just used restaurent from hotel!Didnt stay there!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Anthony P
Write a ReviewReviews (1,748)

Reviewed 27 March 2012

I have to say this was the most fantastic hotel in my entire India trip. I stayed in the single with fishtank, and the whole room, sheets, towels were impeccably clean. They had a variety of english channels and being jetlagged it was really nice to have 24/7 room service available. I also really loved that the hotel is in the heart of the bazaar, so I was able to just go downstairs and take care of all my bargain shopping needs! the hotel staff were very courteous with taxi service arrangements and making sure everything worked before checking me into my room. No complaints!

Room Tip: I heard rooms in the back were much more quieter so I made sure to ask for one, though apparently al...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Hotel Hari Piorko is nice, modern, clean hotel in a great, busy, location. We stayed for four nights and really enjoyed it, our room was at the back of the hotel, away from the Main Bazaar, so was really quiet and peaceful- unlike some hotels along the street. Our room had a fish tank which was fun, but actually the light at night was a bit annoying so next time I would stay in one of their rooms without the tank. The staff are really helpful and friendly. The hot water a bit temperamental. The breakfasts were okay, but a bit overpriced, so we ate down the road at the roof top restaurant of another hotel.
The hotel has a Spa business attached and I had a nice massage.
The location is great for wandering around at night, full of tourists and locals, with some good restaurants nearby like the Brown Bread Bakery, as well as handy to the train station and metro.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2012

We got a deluxe room for two on the first floor and third floor. The rooms were quite clean. The bedsheets and towels were a bit dirty but something I could live with.

The rooftop restaurant was a nice place to hang with my friends. We only had breakfast there so I cannot comment on the food too much. I don't think the food was great, utensils were a kind of dirty. They bought the food out a bit slow so I wouldn't recommend it if you are in a hurry.

The service was good in my opinion. There was noise coming from the kitchen upstairs at midnight and when we called reception about it, they stopped.

Location is in a market area. There were stories about the area being possibly dangerous but nothing happened during our stay there. Plenty of foreigners walking around. I think its just like any where else, as long as no one sees you take out a wad of cash / something expensive, you should be fine. Lots of cycle- and auto-rickshaws for quick access to connought place. Hotel also provides taxi service. We took a non-ac maruti van to the airport for rs. 350 which is not too bad.

Overall, the hotel was quite decent for the price we paid. I wouldn't mind staying there again.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 20 March 2012

we stay 7 night ,its amazing, l;ift, free wifi, friendly staff,good top roof restaurant also very cheap,room as 4 star hotel, , When we came to Delhi we have resrvation at another hotel / wensite wonderfuul rooms, reality - sluums/ so we go visiting next doors hotels, some of them have goog front viewm prive over 1200, 1400 rupis,poor rooms, the 11 its HARI PIORKO, so its was a miraclke, new one, resonable price,,,,,

warming close reception is desk of man selling trips, he is going to charge you 5, 10 times more,also dont buy train ticket, New delhi Station with ticket for torist is 5 minut ,this same street,Hotel at great location, close tp new delhi main station, on the crosing 2 main bazar streets.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple