All reviewsroom servicestaff members arelcd tvfree wificomfortable staypaharganjdelhioperativehospitalitycleanlinessmetro
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Fabulous hotel and staff is equally cooperative and nice in service , calm place ,no noise pollution, value for money . Stayed in hotel many times ,I recommend this hotel to others with multiple advantages. Centrally located in Delhi and excess to every place with convenience.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
hoteldelhicitycentre, General Manager at Hotel Delhi City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Guest feedback is very important to us and we take your feedback very seriously. Our excellent services have always garnered us positive reviews from our guests. And we are elated to know that your stay was par excellence as well.

Looking forward to your continued patronage and many more enriching stays!

Team Hotel Delhi City Centre

Reviewed 16 February 2017

I have been staying several times at Delhi City Center over the past 2 years.
I do come back again and again whenever I go thru Delhi. They are several reasons for this.
Each time I feel very welcome. The staff members are super friendly.
The rooms are clean always, the beds large and comfortable.
Well furnished as well. Which really allow for longer stays also.
The area is busy but the rooms fairly quiet. Pahar Ganj may not be the fanciest neighbourghood in Delhi, but heck...it is a choice to stay there. The train station is just around the corner, travel agencies, main market Pahar Ganj. Close to Connaught place, Old Delhi. Those are very positive points.
Breakfast buffet at Ajanta twin hotel is perfect to start the day, and an enjoyable experience.
Last but not least, Delhi City Center is very good value for the money.

Cleanliness and friendliness are very important to me.
I can say I am very happy every time I come to this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Hope to see you again for many such wonderful vacations!

Hotel Delhi City Centre

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Our worst experience. This hotel is worst in quality and service. Please avoid it.

The following were the problems that we faced.

1. We booked the deluxe room with breakfast, lunch or dinner but the hotel offered us Economy room instead.

2. The hotel refused to serve us dinner as per our voucher plan and it was only after we showed them the voucher that they served us pathetic food with a lot of reluctance.

3.The food that they served had tissue papers kept in it that completely dissolved in the food when it was brought.Totally disgusting unhygienic food.

4.The toilet commode was soiled and dirty, the taps and shower were dirty,soiled and rusted.

5.The wash basin was dirty and it's bottom was dirty to an extent that I literally fell sick.

6.There were some filthy insects in the bathroom/toilet which was very unhealthy.

7.The bedsheets were stained, the pillow covers were also stained

8.The mini fridge was dirty and unhygienic. We could not even think of storing or eating from it.

9.The tray in which the glasses for drinking water were kept had a paper that was completely soiled to an extent that we never used the water glasses.

10.The fan knob was missing. We could not control the speed of the fan.

11.The fan was dirty with filth accumulated on it. This dirt and dust fell on us when we turned in the fan.

12. The curtain of the window was almost falling off

13. The AC plug socket was dangerously exposed posing a risk to life.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank JersonEgi

Dear Guest,

Guest feedback is very important to us and we take your feedback very seriously. Our excellent services have always garnered us positive reviews from our guests. However, we were not able to achieve the same during your stay which we deeply regret. We assure you of a flawless stay in the future.

Looking forward to your continued patronage and many more enriching stays!

Hotel Delhi city Centre

Reviewed 2 December 2016

I am from Bangladesh. I travelled with my 2 friends. Took a standard room but I was upgraded to a deluxe room without asking any question as I had to check out by 7 PM to catch my Ajmer train.
1. Wi-Fi connection is good.
2. Room size is big, beds are clean and comfortable. Rooms had balcony. No bugs found in room . Wash room are big but showers are old but very much functional.
3. Best part of my stay was the attitude of the Manager. He helped me in many ways. I had asked him so many questions & he provided me the best possible solutions.
4. Location is good. Hotel is near New Delhi Railway station & it’s located just next to Hotel Ajanta,
5. Check in & check out was smooth & quick. We got a through professional attitude & service from the front desk.
I am glad I choose this hotel; moreover I will always be grateful to the hotel for guiding me in so many ways.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank SMANJIN

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking out the time to share your review with us on this travel forum. Happy guests and happy reviews are always a great start to the day! Your commendations have been shared with the team and we are happy to have added value to your stay. Hope to see you again for many such wonderful vacations!

Hotel Delhi City Centre

Reviewed 23 November 2016

- : The area around the hotel was dirty. It was a little noisy from barking dogs. The hot water wasn't working properly (it took a long time for the water to get heated). My request for some hangers (there was none in the room) was only met after the third reminder. My TV was broken on the second night, and I had to change room. The mattress was hard. There was no toilet paper. The brown blankets should be thrown away! The cold water tap in my second room was faulty. There should be one or two more extra sockets for charging.
+ : It was slightly clean. It was cheap. The free WiFi was quite fast. Some staff were very helpful. It is not very far (not opposite!) from the New Delhi metro station and New Delhi Railway Station. There is a 24-hour cafe nearby.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo