Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Maanvi(New Delhi)
Hotel Ajanta(New Delhi)
Hotel Elegance(New Delhi)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom servicerailway stationhotel is perfectstaff members arelcd tvstandard roomhot waterfree wificonnaught placelate at nightrooms are cleancomfortable staypaharganjdelhioperativehospitality
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

I went Delhi for my business work, surely abovementioned. Hotel gave me nice package with breakfast with peaked up from railway station.
Unfortunately, I had to cut my 1 day, even though they send cab without any charges.
Both hotels are full of crowds. In I was seated in reception room, I show no space in hotel. They gave water glasses to visitors even though room is not available.
Breakfast is very good but can't challenge to club mahindra's resorts breakfast. Restaurant spaces is very small.
Food is good. But room service food's are in small quantity.
Both hotels are very safely. Room service is good. Reception staffs are very cooperative in checked out for me.
Thanks.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Swarg tours & travels
hoteldelhicitycentre, General Manager at Hotel Delhi City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out the time to share your review with us. A happy review is a great start to our day, as was your review. We are glad to have served you well and hope to see you soon for another wonderful stay experience!

Reviewed 3 July 2016

Didn't wait long enough in the shower to see if the water turned hot. Would have liked a top sheet, instead of just a blanket, since I don't think these are washed as often as sheets. Location is good for the railway station.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank howards69
hoteldelhicitycentre, General Manager at Hotel Delhi City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Dear Guest,

Guest feedback is very important to us and we take your feedback very seriously. Our excellent services have always garnered us positive reviews from our guests. And we are elated to know that your stay was par excellence as well.

Looking forward to your continued patronage and many more enriching stays!

Hotel Delhi City Centre Team

Reviewed 2 July 2016

i stayed at hotel city star for two night in may it is a moden .nice and clean hotel special Mr Santos is very friendly and help you with what you need
I am always welcomed warmly by the friendly staff. Depending on the season I stay in air-conditioned rooms or fan only, both are very pleasant and clean. The beds are large and comfortable. The showers have hot water and all rooms have large mirrors. The staff also are helpful for booking travel arrangements and advising in other ways. I highly Recommend Hotel delhi city center

Room Tip: i stayed at hotel city star
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank shanu39

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking out the time to share your review with us on this travel forum. Happy guests and happy reviews are always a great start to the day! Your commendations have been shared with the team and we are happy to have added value to your stay.

Hope to see you again for many such wonderful vacations!

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

This place is obviously starting up, as a sister hotel to what looked like the more established Hotel Ajanta across the road. Had some faults but these were easily ignored, partly as its so cheap but primarily by how lovely the staff are. Genuinely friendly, always happy to help out and upgraded me to 'deluxe' room for free given they had some spare. Rooms fairly basic but totally on par with the price of the place. Big bed, fridge, excellent a/c - although didnt actually need it as room cool enough with quieter ceiling fan (despite being high 30s outside), tv with loads of films on which helped in evening, decent location - particularly if get in/leave via new delhi train station. Given where it is it was also quiet at night which is an issue with a lot of hotels in that area. Didn't have a restaurant although were directed to the one in it's sister-hotel which was nice (although slightly more expensive that other budget hotels I've stayed in in Delhi). Good enough food to go back though. The one fault I will highlight is that the pick-up service I arranged from Delhi Sarai Rohilla was quite pricey plus it took me over 45mins to find the driver (although that bit isn't actually the hotel's fault). Shame as the drop off at the airport was much more reasonable. Easily rectified by being less lazy and getting a tuk-tuk though! Overall would recommend as a cheap, hassle-free, friendly place to stay if you're after a few nights in Delhi on a budget.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Matt H
HotelAjantaDelhi, General Manager at Hotel Delhi City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Delhi City Centre!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor and bestowing upon us the perfect star rating. At our hotel, our associates strive to provide our guests with the best amenities and services, and we are glad that you enjoyed every bit of our hospitality.

Your feedback will be valuable for us in improving our services and has already been shared with the relevant departments so that the needful can be done.

We hope you’ll give us another opportunity to host you on your next visit to India.

The Hotel Delhi City Centre Team

Reviewed 21 June 2016

I stayed there last week and I found Very helpful staffs, good size room and clean. Free wifi and very fast .I will definitely recommend this hotel to others and I would stay again. Good value for money.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
1  Thank mdrobeula

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your genuine review of our hospitality and services! We hope you choose us for another hiatus, whenever in the city!

Hotel Delhi City Centre Team