“Best coffee and breakfast in India.. ”

Kitchen Cafe Roof Top Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 165 Dessert in New Delhi
Price range: USD 1 - USD 6
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Thai, Israeli
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Pahar Ganj
Description: We welcome you to Kitchen Cafe Roof Top at Hotel Shelton 24x7 open , Near( 10 mins walking distance) New Delhi railway station Or R.K. Ashram metro station. Here we offer a wide range of quality products and service And you can enjoy "Pool Table" On roof top. Awesome View Of Main Market. We are a multi cuisine restaurant that offers you Indian, Chinese, Italian, Mexican, Israeli, Italian,European Food. So now you can have all the fun and happiness under one roof. We have a very professional and friendly environment that will make you feel more comfortable and happier. We always welcome your feedback and responses so that that we can resolve all the issues and complaints and take a quick action. Please feel free to reviews us. Overlooking the madness and chaos of Main Bazaar, The restaurant offers great glimpses of local life Budget Travel India.
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

..prepared by Barista Dev.

Rooftop Restaurant is also cozy in the evening with view over Main Bazar - Delicious food and friendly service.

1  Thank Superdry85
CheckInRoom, Guest Relations Manager at Kitchen Cafe Roof Top Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings of the day !

Thank you so much for your glowing 5 star endorsement of Our Property .We strive to customize the experience of each guest and are delighted that our efforts made your stay memorable We do hope that you will allow us another opportunity to welcome you and we would be happy to oversee your reservation to ensure you get a room that does exceed your expectations. We have frequent return guests, thus I assure you that we will make your stay a memorable one. Our entire team looks forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Best coffee I have ever had
In pahar ganj main bazaar
It was very nice view from the top
There was guy named Mahinder
his service was very good and his behavior was very nice..
Thanx mahender for advice me to tack coffee.

CheckInRoom, Guest Relations Manager at Kitchen Cafe Roof Top Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Prabha,

Greetings of the way !

Thank you for the heart-warming compliments.

Each day we look forward to creating bespoke experiences for all our guests and are delighted to read that you have carried back fond memories of your time here.

It is always encouraging to learn that our efforts are being noted by those whom we count on the most “Our Guests”

Again thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to another opportunity of welcoming you to our hotel again.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is pure comfort! There is a pool table up there if you wish to have a few games, there are plenty of tables and lounges to sit on. When I ordered my dinners they all came within 10mins, they were fresh, hot and absolutely delicious! The curry is so filling and enough to share between two people if you are having rice or roti, I only ate half the curry the first night because it was so filling! The paneer palak I highly recommend, it was so full of flavour and of course the butter chicken was delicious. The staff are so friendly always helping me with any questions I had, asking about my day and just myself in general. Would highly recommend to come here for breakfast, lunch or dinner as the quality of the food and the prices are good as well! Thanks guys! ✨

1  Thank Tahlia W

Dear Tahila,

Greetings of the day !

Beat Regards

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

There is no place in Delhi that can match what Mahi's family does at their Shelton hotel. Yes, I know, there are enough places in this immaculate city that offer all the marvels of India but being welcomed in this hotel is like enjoying the delicacy of the gods. Especially when you arrive at the restaurant with the best view of Main Bazaar. The highest floor of the building in the middle of the street, the service and the kitchen, represent the charisma of the beautiful people in this country. The Chef prepare the best Indian's flavors in the most neat & clean kitchen near the sky and you are served on a super comfortable place. I can not continue to tell you, just come and understand what I'm talking about. Thanks for all.

CheckInRoom, Guest Relations Manager at Kitchen Cafe Roof Top Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear Claudia,

Greetings !

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

The ambience was good and service was great. I like the open kitchen! I could see how hygiene is it.
We had butter chicken and some noddle. Chicken here was amazing! Very very very SOFT, fresh, tasty! When you take a bite of chicken, you are gonna forget you are in India.

Dear Sir,

Greetings !

Thanks for write a review for our hotel and thanks for your warm feedback for our services and facility we really appreciate that you have recommended our hotel .we are looking your next stay with us not too long distance.

Thanking you