“Very good budget hotel and location”

Hotel Parkway Deluxe
Ranked #136 of 728 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 27 March 2012

This is very good budget hotel just outside of the new Delhi Railway station. One can walk out of New Delhi Railway station towards platform number 1 to Paharganj, walk around 100 meters and reach the hotel.

The check in was fast, the reception cordial.

Spacious bathroom, clean and clean towel were provided along with soap and shampoo. Room was equipped with wall mounted LCD TV, mini fridge.

Room Service was quick and food was good.

It has travel desk which is helpful and rates competitive. While renting a car, ask for a driver who is knows Delhi roads well!

Over all, satisfactory stay with all basic facilities.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Uttampegu

Reviewed 17 February 2012

We have chosen this hotel because of the location. We had to get up early for the train. Hotel is located 5 minutes from railway station however all the area close to station is not so nice. It can be difficult to find the hotel but remember that you have to go about 3 minutes from teh station on the right and the under the bridge about 2 minutes. All device, furniture in hotel are old. Don't expect luxury, choose the hotel only if you need like us for 1 night. There is free Internet so this is some small plus. You can find some shops near. I could give maybe even a little better note but during night it was so loud in this hotel that I couln't sleep at all.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank pawel_hbg
Reviewed 29 October 2011

I really liked the room, it was clean. I mean, it is hard to find a good place to stay in Delhi, especially in Pahargang area.Though, as a solo woman traveller, I do not recommend it. One of the employees (guy) knocked at my door late at night with an agressive behavior and I was scared to death !! I never knew what he wanted because he didn't even talk to me, he just stared at me to scare me. I locked my door and was happy to leave the next morning.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank F G
Reviewed 28 March 2011

The Best Hotel !!!Amazing staff, Very Clean, Big and very spacious rooms, we were on holiday from Kenya, had booked online and we reached the hotel midnight from the airport.. we were awaited by the reception and few other staff helped us to our room and also requested the cook to wait and see if we were hungry.. and off course we were.. got very nice food in 15 min... the hotel is situated just across the new delhi railway station so after 2 days we left all our luguage in the secured cloak room which was free and took a train to Agra, Jaipur and was back to parkway hotel.... me and my wife said wow!!! back home... ha h aa ha felt like we were back home.. our laundry was ready.. stayed another 2 days and took the train to Shimla, Manali, Amristar and one night stay in every town... back to delhi by train and back to our home.... i wish i could stay more in this hotel cause everything was so near.. especially the railway station.... so many shopping centres... the room had a very good Air-conditioner give it 10 min and the room was cool and had a big heater also during the night when it is very cold.. the heater works very well.. i really enjoyed the heater than the AC.. ha h a.. Bath room was another bigggg one with full hot water anytime.. which was very improtant for me .. we had 2 double beds where 2 kids on one and we were on the other...plus a sofa dressing table.. wow!!! we enjoyed ... pick the phone and dial 66 food.... order.. wow!!!! we ate a lot in the hotel.. very nice food.. all in all.. conclusion.... Best Location, Clean, Good Food, Good Service, and value for Money.. i forgot wireless internet as well to keep you up to date.. We Must GO back and stay Long the next time...

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank prakash222
Reviewed 11 January 2011

The hotel experience was nice and the rooms were very spacious. However the rooms look as if it had been made ages ago and no maintenance has been done thereafter. The plugpoint socket was not working and the AC needed to be switched on by a sequence of steps that I had to call the Reception each time I wanted to switch on the AC. There was also a buzzin noise of some sort throughout the night. The hotel would be definitely be a fine place to stay at amazing rates if some maintenance is done.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business