See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 August 2017

i have stayed in room no 206 in grand peepal hotel rooms are very outstanding ...cleaniness of the hotel is very good u can easily compare this hotel to big 5 star hotels interm of services and behaviour of the staff.Hotel Manager mr.yadav is very helpful person he assist us to guide the market any many places .
thanks rajan.

Room Tip: good behaviour of the staff
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Hotel grand peepal is very fantastic hotel staff of hotel are very kind towards me.location of the hotel is on main road i easily reached here and the lobby of the hotel is very good.overall its good hotel.

Room Tip: Good hotel
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I came here for business purpose but the service which are offered to me it's compare to 5 star hotels. I am real thankful to manager Rajan he is very supportive he helps us in many ways I'll tell to my friend to come and feel the hospitality of this hotel.

Room Tip: Excellent service
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I stayed in grand peepal it was very good hotel interm of service and hospitality. Hotel manager Mr. Rajan yadav is very polite and helpful person it's was very owesome and peaceful stay. I would like to come again here.

Room Tip: Best rooms
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Room is good and services are excellent.
Room services is excellent. Staff is very friendly resham,Dheeraj from front desk is very good. Bekal,shivam,gopal are provided excellent services of roomservices.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo