“Love the solitude and relaxed pace.”
Review of Al Natural Resort

Al Natural Resort
Reviewed 29 December 2012

It is so quiet and peaceful. Only the sounds of nature and the sea to keep you company. A place to really relax and enjoy great gourmet food and great conversation. As this was my very first trip to Panama, I was very pleasantly surprised at just how secluded and easy it was to just relax! There were absolutely no worries! Fun scuba diving with Nicole! Great snorkling and walks on the beach. I saw sting rays, nurse shark, coral of many varieties, trigger fish, angel fish, crab, lobster, many varieties of star fish, and many, many more. All I had to do was take my time my way. Watched the sunset each night and the many plankton glow in the dark. I also loved the village children and their hand made gifts. Truly a place for families, singles and all ages! I would love to have had access to a full service spa, complete with massage and body work, yoga and a juice bar and mineral water.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank LFChapman

Reviewed 29 December 2012

I stayed at Al Natural last winter with a group of family and friends. The staff is warm and welcoming, and by the end of the trip they felt like part of our family. Michel and Michelle are wonderful hosts, Martin an excellent manager, and Vincent a superb chef. His meals are amazing. The water is beautiful and perfect for swimming. The remote location allows for a relaxing, quiet getaway with ample opportunity to observe the local wildlife. I highly recommend a stay at Al Natural.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 December 2012

Staid 2 nights there, welcomed by Michel in Bocas, and by Vincent & Martin at the lodge. Had my best nature moment in years. Why?
>Gorgeous location: remote enough to feel cut from everything, combining tropical forest and paradise like beaches; bungalows offer a dream sight and nights are a delight for your ears
>Very friendly staff (especially Vincent & Michel)
>B-E-S-T food in panama :) (thanks to the talented Vincent, nurturing his guests with a kitchen made with love, combining fresh ingredients & creative recipes from around the world.... Get your tastebuds ready :) (cherry on the cake: amazing rhum cocktails....)
>Great guests: everybody is very open & relaxed, nice sharing takes place naturally!

hope to be back soon :)

Oli (Belgium)

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 December 2012

I went to this resort with my boyfriend in 2008 and loved it so much that when we decided to get married in 2011, it was the only place that he and I thought of to have our wedding. Our wedding on New Year's Eve of 2011 was the most amazing time of our lives. Michel took care of everything for us and made our wedding perfect. We will be celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary there this year and look forward to celebrating with the entire staff.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2012

The service, the food and the ocean near Al Natural are all spectacular. Surprisingly, the sound of the waves at night led to some of the best sleep my wife and I have ever had on a vacation. We loved every bit of it.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Hotel Palma Royale
#3 of 13 in Bocas Town
12.9 km away
Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa
Red Frog Beach Island Resort & S...
#1 of 3 in Isla Bastimentos
11.9 km away
Palmar Beach Lodge
Palmar Beach Lodge
#2 of 20 in Isla Bastimentos

Been to Al Natural Resort? Share your experiences!