Open today: 10:00 am - 11:30 am, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm, 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Safe and fun

My 8 year-old, husband and I all really enjoyed this zipline. The guides were great, and helped... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
WashingtonType
Seattle/DC
Zip lining tour

We did this zip lining tour in the AM because all the reviews said the PM tours all feel rushed... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
JesandJeff
York, Pennsylvania
via mobile

All reviews zip line whole thing any age red frog platform bridge fun safety tree jungle tarzan equipment priority resort
Reviewed 25 December 2014 via mobile

Went here as a couple - we spent the morning at red frog beach then headed down for the afternoon adventure. We were with a bunch of families, but had a great time - we saw tons of sloths and red frogs on the way. Would highly recommend it to those who enjoy ziplining!

Reviewed 3 December 2014

Excellent time. We had great guides and a group of people who joined us. I loved the obstacles midway through. The obstacles were a nice change from the lines themselves and a little challenging. I would recommend this activity.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

I would like to say thanks to the staff of the Zip lining tour. They were extremely helpful and professional. I have done lots of Zip line tours in the past but this was one of the best. I really enjoyed the obstacle courses that they added as it broke up the lines for a little more excitement.
We had one girl with us who was extremely afraid of heights and froze on one of the obstacles. The guides talked her through it and when the tour was done she was very grateful that she conquered one of greatest fears.

Reviewed 21 November 2014

Great staff and awesome zip lines through the jungle of Bastimentos island! Best thing in life I ever did !

Reviewed 12 November 2014

My daughter, her husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the Canopy tour Zipline!!! It was totally fun, challenging, beautiful, and safe!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction