Open today: 10:00 am - 11:30 am, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm, 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Safe and fun

My 8 year-old, husband and I all really enjoyed this zipline. The guides were great, and helped... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
WashingtonType
Seattle/DC
Zip lining tour

We did this zip lining tour in the AM because all the reviews said the PM tours all feel rushed... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
JesandJeff
York, Pennsylvania
via mobile

All reviews zip line whole thing any age red frog platform bridge fun safety tree jungle tarzan equipment priority resort
Reviewed 3 December 2014

I would like to say thanks to the staff of the Zip lining tour. They were extremely helpful and professional. I have done lots of Zip line tours in the past but this was one of the best. I really enjoyed the obstacle courses that they added as it broke up the lines for a little more excitement.
We had one girl with us who was extremely afraid of heights and froze on one of the obstacles. The guides talked her through it and when the tour was done she was very grateful that she conquered one of greatest fears.

Reviewed 21 November 2014

Great staff and awesome zip lines through the jungle of Bastimentos island! Best thing in life I ever did !

Reviewed 12 November 2014

My daughter, her husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the Canopy tour Zipline!!! It was totally fun, challenging, beautiful, and safe!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 5 November 2014 via mobile

The day we had planned on going it was a bit rainy, we showed up and were welcomed by the people who worked the zip line. After we signed our waivers and paid it started to downpour, so we waited for about 15 minutes and the rain was much lighter. The two of us were each given a zip line guide and they were incredibly nice and so much fun. They liked to try and scare us but all in good fun :) They asked if we wanted to go then and said they thought it was pretty fun in the rain. No one else showed up because of the rain so it was just us two and since we are from Oregon where it rains a ton, we decided to just go for it. They got us suited up and we hopped in the back of a truck, that drove us way up in the hills. The views were gorgeous! We hiked in and went on the ziplinr tour, they helped us find sloths and red frogs :) It was full of fun and laughs!

I do wish there were a couple longer ones. The longestest one they have were the most fun, and I wish the swing was a bigger jump.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

We had a great time ziplining in Bastimentos! The guides were very safe and helpful, and made the overall experience a lot of fun. We were lucky to see some monkeys in the trees during our hike! It was great - we highly recommend it for the more adventurous :)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction