Open today: 10:00 am - 11:30 am, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm, 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm

Zip lining tour

JesandJeff
York, Pennsylvania
via mobile

All reviews zip line a lot of fun costa rica whole thing red frogs any age platform bridge safety jungle sloths tree equipment tarzan island rene harness
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My 8 year-old, husband and I all really enjoyed this zipline. The guides were great, and helped nervous or younger customers. The zipline and canopy itself was beautiful. We saw a sloth, red tree frogs and birds! The equipment was clean and new; we care a lot about safety and did not see any problematic areas. Think about what clothes would be good in a harness, and wear shoes that are not going to fall off. A definite highlight of our trip to these islands.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We did this zip lining tour in the AM because all the reviews said the PM tours all feel rushed. The 2 guides were great (Rene and ??), both very concerned of our safety. A little different than Witches Rock in Costa Rica, where we had a 30 minute safety tour, on this one, we just started. Those who have never zipped before were a little concerned but after the first run, all were fine. It was a lot of fun, saw a bunch of tiny red frogs on the walk up to the first zip, but that’s all you get to see, so keep your eyes peeled.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Great service, very nice young men were our guides, great sites. Transportation was provided to Zip Line area. 8 Zip Lines and a couple of line areas that I was a wimp to try. Red Frogs along path and on platforms between lines.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

If you are not afraid of heights -this is a must!

We zip lined as a family of 4 with children ages 11,13.

On the way to the zip line we got to see quite a few of the tiny red frogs that the resort and beach are named after.

Definitely a Highlight!

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I did the zipline tour, and let me tell you it was a hoot. We had no idea what we signed up for. We are both in our 50s and it made us feel like kids again -:). There are 8 different ziplines, suspended cable bridges and we had to repel down a tree. Did I mention one of the platforms is 150 meters up in a tree in the middle of the jungle? How cool is that? On the last zipline you get to free style, so we went down upside down. We had two guides (Leo & Wilfredo), their supervisor Estefany one other resort employee Gina and the Education Program Coordinator Selena with us. Our safety was their first priority! Everyone made it so much fun. Great job done by an awesome team! We would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

This was my first time zip lining and my guides we're really attentive and patient which made me feel safe. There were 7 zip lines. You have to repell down a tree at one point- the guides will help you if you want. There is also a part where you step over some suspended boards in the air. The guides offer you the chance to learn tricks too. A great way to see the center of a rainforest!

1  Thank 097059hss
Reviewed 28 January 2018

We went on the 3:30 tour and it was only me, my husband and my daughter (15). We had all zip-lined before in other places so we were all familiar with what to expect. We also were staying at Red Frog during this trip.
The trip felt very clinical. Our guides while nice, didn't have any commentary for us. They kept to themselves and seemed to be in a hurry. It seems from reading other reviews that you can either get the guides that are very friendly or the ones that are just there to get a paycheck. We didn't allow this to affect our fun though.
The only thing that bothered me a bit is that they were in a hurry during the whole thing. At one point, they told my husband to go and he was not strapped in correctly and got stuck. We brushed it off and continued on. We were the last tour of the day, so we could tell they just wanted it over with. I had been on previous zip-lines in other places before and this one was very rushed. If I would have been a first timer, this would have probably freaked me out a bit as there was no explanation of the equipment or anything like that. I had to ask each time if I needed to use my hand brake. Sometimes yes and sometimes no, but I had to ask, wasn't instructed. They would also send us while the person before us was still on the line. A couple of times our arrivals on the platforms were pretty close together. Again.. the rushing was very obvious.
On the side note... the tour itself was absolutely beautiful. The jungle was beautiful to look at. Probably wouldn't do this again, if we were to, would go one of the early tours, probably get a better experience.

2  Thank aprilr0324
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Fly, literally, through the jungle...for about 90 min
Guides are knowledgable and service is impecable
No photographer to take pics on site though

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

We have ziplined in lots of areas, mostly in the United States. The safety system in place here was identical to the best in USA. Tour is beautiful with some twist I had not seen before.

1  Thank Paul B
Reviewed 22 December 2016

This was our first time to try zip lining and we had an absolute fantastic time! So much fun. Our guides were excellent and the tour was amazing views. Even got to see a couple sloths. Would definitey do it again if we come back. It was a great way to spend an hour.