Open today: 10:00 am - 11:30 am, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm, 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Safe and fun

My 8 year-old, husband and I all really enjoyed this zipline. The guides were great, and helped... read more

Reviewed yesterday
WashingtonType
Seattle/DC
Zip lining tour

We did this zip lining tour in the AM because all the reviews said the PM tours all feel rushed... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
JesandJeff
York, Pennsylvania
via mobile

All reviews zip line whole thing any age red frog platform bridge fun safety tree jungle tarzan equipment priority resort
Reviewed 4 November 2014

We had a great time ziplining in Bastimentos! The guides were very safe and helpful, and made the overall experience a lot of fun. We were lucky to see some monkeys in the trees during our hike! It was great - we highly recommend it for the more adventurous :)

Reviewed 4 November 2014 via mobile

This experience was simply awesome! We came in a group of four and everyone had an unbelievable experience. I have gone zip lining numerous places. This place was by far one of the safest. All the equipment was new and the corse was well maintained. The guides were a lot of fun too! They made it that much more awesome! We all laughed and joked together all throughout the corse. I saw a recent negative review about this place.... Whoever wrote that was an idiot! Maybe they should have stayed home. I'm sure they find something wrong with everything they do and everywhere they go. Anyways... If you are going to the Bocas and want to zipline don't pass this place up! You will be happy you did.

Reviewed 15 October 2014

An exciting adventure for all. The staff was caring and professional with jokes in between. The adrenaline flowed from beginning to end. Do not miss this Zipline Canopy Tour in Panama i

Reviewed 14 October 2014

Professional friendly staff. Great sights and wildlife. Adrenaline fuelled zip lines and swings. Great alternative to the beach.

Reviewed 14 October 2014

Before traveling I had searched for a good hipline tour either in Costa Rica or at Panama. From what I read, it seemed that this place was the best among anything in Costa Rica or Panama (and I think the only zipline tour in Panama) so we decided to go for this one. I had never done hipline before, so I can't compare it with something else, so I can only talk about how much I enjoyed this one. It was one of the most unique experiences I've ever had!!! The whole tour was inside the rain forest, so the nature was amazing. We even saw parrots and tiny SUPER RED poisonous frogs!!! And the tour itself was really great with lots of different things to do. We slided on our zipline upside down, we jumped from tree to tree like Tarzan, we crossed a hanging bridge holding ourselves with our hands, etc. Our guides were very friendly and funny, yet very serious about safety matters! Of course we were always tied tightly and the whole thing was very safe, but it still felt like an adventure!! In a few words, it was a great experience and I would definitely recommend it if you are in the area!!!

Also, the cost of it was 45 USD per person which much cheaper than anything similar in Costa Rica (about 70 USD)!!!!!!