Our room overlooked the water and we spent quite a bit of time on the deck relaxing in the mornings drinking coffee and during sunsets drinking Balboa’s. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms and hotel are kept immaculately clean, and almost everything we wanted to do was in walking distance - even a bike rental shop. We really enjoyed having a kitchenette and made breakfast everyday, sometimes lunch too. We never used the jacuzzi tub but took several hot showers. The king bed was the best we’ve had in a hotel in Central America. I wasn’t planning on spending this much on a hotel room but don’t regret it at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Suites is a modern oceanfront hotel located in the heart of Bocas del Toro. Resting on a tranquil Caribbean shoreline, the property is close to many over the water restaurants, shops and attractions. The hotel's comfortable and spacious suites feature a panoramic view of the Caribbean waters or the island's tropical landscape. Amenities include private balconies, air conditioning, 24 hour front desk and water access from the hotel's private dock. Nearby attractions include beaches, snorkeling, dolphin watching, zip-lining, diving and surfing. Tours and activities may be arranged through the hotel's front reception. Guests may choose to include breakfast with their room rate. The property is a 15 minute walk or short taxi ride from the Bocas Town island airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Tropical Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Hotel Bocas Town
- Tropical Suites Hotel Bocas Del Toro, Panama - Bocas Town