“Best Steak ever”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2014

I met the owner Carlos, he is a very nice guy. The steak was amazing and the atention from the staff is great.

Date of visit: December 2013

Reviewed 7 April 2014

One of the two restaurants in Bocas I really enjoyed, try the steak, taste it, close your eyes and your in a bistro in France, only it's warmer, friendlier and your sitting by the road, pure enjoyment.

Date of visit: March 2014
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Went out to dinner, there were 6 of us all eating steak and having drinks, food was great, the bill was very cheap, feed 6 for the price of 2 here in the USA. Carlos came in and he was very nice and friendly.

Date of visit: March 2014
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Carlos cures his own meat if I am not mistaken, and the flavor and texture are just outstanding. I have traveled the world and have never had a better steak. The ambience matches the food to a T.

Date of visit: January 2014
Reviewed 10 February 2014

We visited this steak house during one of Isla Colon's infamous power outages, so a candlelight dinner was mandatory. The steak was grilled in the outdoor kitchen and was very good. However, the side dishes left much to be desired. The corn on-the-cob was completely overlooked to the point that it was mushy and their idea of "baked potato" are 2 egg sized potatoes wrapped in foil. I laughed when I saw them! They have a wine selection, though we didn't try any since we had already started on beer earlier in the day. Overall all it was decent and one of the few spots for beef eaters on the island (real beef is scarce). The prices are very reasonable ($16 for a 16oz New York Strip, $19 for a 12oz Filet Mignon). I would eat there again.

Date of visit: February 2014