All reviews the penthouse grinder in town bocas del toro the main street very nice hotel ferry dock other islands fresh fruit the hotel staff every morning third floor would definitely stay here again comfortable beds nice breakfast laundry service the location is perfect
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

My friends and I stayed at the hotel and we loved our room. It was great to be right downtown and close to the restaurants and clubs.
We had a mini fridge and fresh coffee in our room and a balcony over looking the water. It was incredible. I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank shanawalt02
Reviewed 25 October 2016

My girlfriends and I stayed at the Palma for a girl's weekend before heading out to another island with our boyfriends. The room was incredible! Super spacious, clean and modern. We had a mini fridge and fresh coffee in room which was perfect because I love to drink good coffee and have snacks on hand at all times. It was super central and within walking distance to night life and restaurants alike. The staff was wonderful, friendly and attentive. A great experience all the way through!

Room Tip: 3rd and 4th rooms are the best
Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank erinmoens
Reviewed 4 October 2016

This place is convenient if you are diving as it is close to the dive centers. I would agree with most of the comments from reviewers here. The people at the desk seem indifferent and are not overly friendly. They will help if you push, but will not voluntarily go out of their way. The breakfast menu is limited (not a buffet). I was in room 104 and next to the laundry room. The laundry went all night and was very loud. They require you to leave your keys (including the key to the safe) at the front desk but several times the front desk was not occupied and the keys were just sitting out for anyone to take (even labeled with room numbers). It was okay, but there are cheaper and nicer places further into town that I will likely try next time.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank purpleviolinist
Reviewed 1 October 2016

Well located in the town for views of the water and very easy walk to restaurants and shops, and strolling the residential areas. Easy to arrange tours (snorkeling, cacao plantation, etc). Well airconditioned and quiet, with balconies. It's a full apartment, with separate bedroom, a kitchen, fresh coffee beans. Breakfast included.
Next door is a lovely shop for stocking your refrig, making a picnic, picking up local gift items.

Room Tip: Upper floor to the front, ie, overlooking the water. (it's only 4 floors)
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank rrs26231621
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed in 2 different rooms and both were very nice and had a good view liking out! Layout of the rooms was great, refrigerator included. Nice areas for guest to come and hang out too! If I come back, this is where I'll stay. Breakfast is really good too- great options and fresh fruit!

Stayed: August 2016