All reviews plunge pool royal suite main pool dressing room sri lanka sigiriya rock nature walk watering hole water buffalo rooms are huge our honeymoon f b manager luxury hotel shower area special thanks peaceful stay surrounded by trees
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel is highly overrated. It was a lovely location and a great concept but very badly maintained and managed! First they messed up my reservation by giving me a wrong room rate -even though they upgraded me to a royal suite at the end which I’m thankful for. But I was disappointed to see that the hotel is badly maintained with some room lights being not functional, private pool filter - damaged; room service was not responsive (I had to call them two times to clear the dirty dishes but not responded at all)

The restaurant staff is not proactive and attentive. I guess they were not experienced and not properly trained! Food choice is very limited. Check-in and check-out is not fast enough even though some of the front desk staff are very helpful and courteous.

It’s really sad to see the management has let the quality levels go down. This used to be a great hotel with exceptional service levels but sadly it’s not the case now.

Hotel manager - Asanka has been supportive and helpful but I guess that’s just not enough without the other things being low! The location and the setup is lovely and I honestly believe they have a great potential to be “great again” if they fix their service levels and quality standards.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ChanakaEdirisooriya
ElephantCorridor, General Manager at Elephant Corridor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for taking time to review us. We are glad that you enjoyed the location.
With regard to the rate issue, we ensured it was fixed immediately. All the points you have highlighted have been well noted and we will make sure these will not be repeated.
We believe that you will visit again and find out that we are at the top of the mark when it comes to the service standards.
Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

I had a lovely one night stay at the elephant corridor with my family.Beautiful Sceneries and great ambience to the place over viewing the Sigiriya rock .Friendly staff and rooms were beyond our expectations.They were huge and very spacious.It was a very peaceful environment amidst the natural jungle.We realized we needed more time to stay there.In simple words it was the perfect stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
ElephantCorridor, Executive at Elephant Corridor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to write us a nice review. It was a indeed a pleasure to have you stay at the hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and are mesmerized by the environment. You are always welcomed back to the hotel!

Look forward to seeing you once again for a longer stay.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Room are huge and very well equipped with spacious verandahs looking out onto the jungle
What makes this hotel really special though are the staff. Unfailingly pleasant and cheerful they make a stay here perfect

Room Tip: All rooms are good
Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
ElephantCorridor, Executive at Elephant Corridor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review! It was indeed a pleasure to have you stay at the hotel. We are overjoyed to here that you enjoyed your stay. We always do our best to make your stay more pleasant and memorable.

We would absolutely love to have you back at the hotel!

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

After 40 minutes drive (around) from Dambulla you reach here and from reception watching lion rock under full moon made me feel that I am at nature lap.peace retreat I got here and you are getting very peaceful environment here with lovely staffs that makes your stay pleasant at this hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your precious time to review us! It was a pleasure to have you at the hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and the nature while you were there.

We look forward to have you visit us at the hotel once again!

Reviewed 26 November 2017

we stayed here for 1 night and my husband and I realised that we needed more time to spend here. unfortunately we couldn't change our other travel plans so we had to make the most of the 1 day that we had. This place is a a must-go for nature lovers.The feeling of tranquility cannot be given a price. The rooms were spacious and the view was amazing. we will definitely be coming there once again!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
ElephantCorridor, Executive at Elephant Corridor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your lovely review! It was indeed a pleasure to have you and your husband at our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and was mesmerized by the nature while you were there.

We would absolutely love to have you back at the hotel!