“Beautiful pizza surprisingly!”

Vito Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #17 of 220 Restaurants in Kandy
Price range: USD 4 - USD 18
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was a bit sceptical when I decided to have a pizza here specially in kandy but by friend was very convincing so i thought I might give it a go. I have been to Italy few times, had some of the best pizzas and my share in pizza world is hard to please. How wrong I was!
This was one of the best pizzas I’ve ever had. Thin based proper Italian pepperoni pizza from the wood fired oven was absolutely out of this world. I did have a chat with the owner/ manager as I was very surprised and got to know the chef worked in Italy .
Lovely views overlooking the temple and take it from me this was amazing. Reasonably priced too .
Can’t wait to go back when I’m in Sri Lanka next.

1  Thank rrowan

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were craving some western food and thankful to find Vitos. Woodfired pizza was delicious, and lots of options on the menu. Two medium pizzas between two of us was perfect. Staff are friendly and helpful, and not too expensive - around 950 rupees per pizza. Great view too.

1  Thank JayDub07
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Reasonable prices and very tasty pizza. Place clean and well maintained. If you are a pizza lover you should taste vito wood pizza.

1  Thank Prabath D
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Worth for the money...superd stuff enjoyed a lot with my friends had a very good time.
Very friendly people enjoyed alot

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Best pizza in Kandy. Great quality products packed with fresh ingredients. supper efficient and friendly staff. Definitely recommending to go there.