“Fantastic Cakes”
Review of Cafe Walk

Cafe Walk
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Kandy
Description: Enjoy our daily variety of freshly baked pastries, cakes and many more from our own bakery, with a cup of coffee of your choice at `CaféWalk`, The Heritage Coffee House` at KCC, on Level 02, at Walkers Building.
Reviewed 17 August 2018

One of the best cafes I have been. Cakes are the best for me. Great tea and beverages. friendly staff.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Very good place for breakfast, coffee or just for a little dessert.
The manager was very kind and also the writers.

1  Thank Orkarten
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

After walking around and exploring the city the whole day, it was nice to sit on the terrace of this cafe, right in the middle of the city! First good cappuccino I had in Sri Lanka. Wifi was also good. A nice and needed break. Only complain I have is that the service is reaaaaaaaaaaally slow. But I found out that is the common nuisance in Lanka.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Just as the title states I had a club sandwich here and it was really good. Just the way I like it. The staff was very good and friendly. Also the cupcakes are great.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Cafe walk can be considered as a decent cafe with decent prices and quality food. Their tuna sandwich was really good and I believe that they use homemade white bread for their sandwiches. My sister left her bank book and some of her bank certificates at the Cafe and the employee who worked there took that extra mile to find us at the KCC mall and hand it over to us personally. We both were really shocked and happy to see the way this employee behaved and we will recommend anyone to go there not only cause of the quality food but also cause of the friendly and genuine staff.