Open today: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Great dives, humble cause !

Did two dives with master diver Amila.. Amazing guide and friendly buddy. Very supportive amd... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
kishAnSL
Badulla, Sri Lanka
via mobile
Great dives, great serivce

Wonderful customer service and very experienced divers. Plus, very reasonable pricing and a... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
annyvdw
via mobile

All reviews great diving diving experience support the local community open water diving course thanks guys diving center octopus amazing experience special thanks marine life coral reef nice beach roshan goodness foundation charity training
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Selected this dive shop based on the comments here about their good service and charitable work. Dove the Conch and Earl of Shaftesbury - a nice experience. I was the only passenger on board and they gave me great service (many places wouldn't go out for just one person). Saw the Poseidon boat while we were out and it was very crowded.

1  Thank MaryT3673
DiveSeenigama, Manager at Dive Seenigama Dive Lanka, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thanks for the review Mary. We're happy to hear you had a nice experience. Join us next time you visit Sri Lanka!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I had 2 days( 4 diving) with Dive Seenigama Dive Lanka in Februare 2018. Diving center has good location,far from the crowds of tourists and the noise of urban beaches. It was first experience in Sri Lanka. Dive stuff recomended me some spots for diving and it was realy good choose.Special thanks to dive guide Amila, very profession and careful.I hade very good customer service there, all stuff are very friendly, smiling and attentive I spent realy great time..I definitely recomend this diving center to everyone.
I am very thankful to all the staff and hope to return))
I

2  Thank OlgaK4102

We're glad to hear you had a nice experience Olga! Join us next time you visit Sri Lanka!

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

I did 6 dives with them. All of them fantastic.
Not only due to the dive spots (ask for wrecks!) but also because of the Seenigama Dive Staff!
Individual wishes are implemented. You can leave your stuff there, if you got your own stuff. They provide a good communication via mail or smartphone.
Even underwater fotos or movies are possible.
I did most of my dives with a very friendly Sri Lankan guy; ask for Mangala. He will make your day!
They also care about charity projects as far I could see.
Altogether a perfect dive shop for me.
Greetings to all divers!

4  Thank Christian C

Thanks for the review Christian. We're happy to hear you had a nice experience. Join us next time you visit Sri Lanka!

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

I choose to go diving with dive seenigama dive lanka because they support the Foundation of Goodness.
I sent them an email and they answered quickly.even they didn't have another diver on the day I requested, they took me alone for 2 drives the next morning. they picked me up and dropped be back at my hostel. I had a wonderful experience driving at the coral reef.the diving instructor and all the staff are wonderful.
Above all a dive is a dive, but here " you dive for good "

Date of experience: January 2018
3  Thank andreasU1570QD

We're glad to hear your wonedrful experience Andreas! Join us next time you visit Sri Lanka!

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

We have make 2 diving days with the team of Seenigama Dive Lanka and it was just amazing. Very nice diving spots, very good customer services. Good material and very good instructor Roshan. We definitely recommend anyone who want to have a good experience of diving in Sri Lanka to go with them they are very professional and they run this place with them heart. Thanks a lot

Date of experience: January 2018
2  Thank michail k

Thanks for the reviewing us. We're happy to hear you had a nice experience. Join us next time you visit Sri Lanka!