“Super cool dive team”

Dive Seenigama Dive Lanka
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive Seenigama, Dive Lanka is not just a water sports centre. It's part of the business branch of the Foundation of Goodness, a post-Tsunami relief organization based in Seenigama, and it trains local youth in occupational diving and swimming skills, generating jobs in those industries. Any money you spend diving with us goes directly toward the charity and allows it to continue to train all of the recruits it takes every year. Enjoy your dive while making a difference in our community! Come join us for Scuba Diving, Snorkelling, Glass Bottom Boat tours and kayaking!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I called these guys on the off chance of a couple of dives on the following day and was told no problem.... I turned up to find that I was the only one diving so off we went, boat driver, guide and I to dive 2 wrecks. It was a beautiful morning, no wind, no waves and no current... all adding up to a very relaxing couple of dives on interesting wrecks with loads of marine life.... I recommend them for a good days diving....thanks guys!

1  Thank stevefullerhk
DiveSeenigama, Manager at Dive Seenigama Dive Lanka, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

You're most welcome and thanks for sharing your experience! Join us next time you visit Sri Lanka.

Kindest regards, Dive Team

"sea"
in 7 reviews
"sri"

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Selected this dive shop based on the comments here about their good service and charitable work. Dove the Conch and Earl of Shaftesbury - a nice experience. I was the only passenger on board and they gave me great service (many places wouldn't go out for just one person). Saw the Poseidon boat while we were out and it was very crowded.

1  Thank Mary T
DiveSeenigama, Manager at Dive Seenigama Dive Lanka, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thanks for the review Mary. We're happy to hear you had a nice experience. Join us next time you visit Sri Lanka!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I had 2 days( 4 diving) with Dive Seenigama Dive Lanka in Februare 2018. Diving center has good location,far from the crowds of tourists and the noise of urban beaches. It was first experience in Sri Lanka. Dive stuff recomended me some spots for diving and it was realy good choose.Special thanks to dive guide Amila, very profession and careful.I hade very good customer service there, all stuff are very friendly, smiling and attentive I spent realy great time..I definitely recomend this diving center to everyone.
I am very thankful to all the staff and hope to return))
I

2  Thank Olga K

We're glad to hear you had a nice experience Olga! Join us next time you visit Sri Lanka!

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

I did 6 dives with them. All of them fantastic.
Not only due to the dive spots (ask for wrecks!) but also because of the Seenigama Dive Staff!
Individual wishes are implemented. You can leave your stuff there, if you got your own stuff. They provide a good communication via mail or smartphone.
Even underwater fotos or movies are possible.
I did most of my dives with a very friendly Sri Lankan guy; ask for Mangala. He will make your day!
They also care about charity projects as far I could see.
Altogether a perfect dive shop for me.
Greetings to all divers!

4  Thank Christian C

Thanks for the review Christian. We're happy to hear you had a nice experience. Join us next time you visit Sri Lanka!

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

I choose to go diving with dive seenigama dive lanka because they support the Foundation of Goodness.
I sent them an email and they answered quickly.even they didn't have another diver on the day I requested, they took me alone for 2 drives the next morning. they picked me up and dropped be back at my hostel. I had a wonderful experience driving at the coral reef.the diving instructor and all the staff are wonderful.
Above all a dive is a dive, but here " you dive for good "

3  Thank andreasU1570QD

We're glad to hear your wonedrful experience Andreas! Join us next time you visit Sri Lanka!