See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 October 2016

I stayed at hotel a few weeks. Average and classic style of room in Korea. Clean room with TV, shower, fridge and big bed. Also air-co is mentionable especially during hot days and nights. They offered limited "american" breakfast, but have had better in other hotels. Friendly staff, good services, extra drinks if needed,

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2015

We stayed at this hotel for one night. It was a bit above average. We had a room for three persons with a private bath. In the bathroom there was a shower. The room was fairly clean overall but could use some updating. The part that was not acceptable was that the bed and pillows were too hard. I woke up in the night due to the hard bed causing me to be in pain. Eventually, I put the bedspread under my body to give myself some extra cushioning. I would think that beds of this type would drive away customers but perhaps Koreans are used to hard beds like this. The staff was friendly and provided our room with the extra towels that we requested. If I came to Gwangju again, I think I will chose a higher rated hotel.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Quite enjoy the staying there with family for 3 days,booked 4 rooms,all quite clean,free rocket speed wife,nice room service breaky, even just 3 stars but quite outstanding performance.will lie to stay again, recommend for family..

Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Webber H
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Stayed here one night when every other business hotel was full for the holidays. Room was clean, but very sparsely furnished, and the bed was way too hard. Very cheap, though, and there are much worse local hotels. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was good, but is limited to what they bring you.

In my situation, I was lucky to have a hotel at all, so all things considered it was a fine hotel, but I much prefer the hotels downtown.

Located in a somewhat gritty industrial district on the northern edge of town. Lots of "love hotels" in the area, for reference.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank fortneja
Reviewed 2 July 2011

This is a 2* hotel trying to be a 3*. They have some nice features (robe, decent bath fixtures), but my room this time was not clean. For 70k Won (~ $63) the value is good. Like most Asia hotels of this quality, the bed and pillows are much too hard. The A/C is a bit tricky to set (only high/low). The location is not bad.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business