All reviews great pool kind owner sea view terrace montenegro property beach island
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We were at this apartment for 2 nights. The place was very clean, super friendly and they have a great pool with a super nice view. Their piece of land is full of exotic plants and they have fruit trees that you can pick up yourself.
The room was very clean, confortable and included air conditioning.
I would highly recommend this apartment. Also, they have a free easy access parking on the property.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank pandyboot
Kentera A, Owner at Apartments Kentera, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Thank you very much.

Apartments Kentera

Reviewed 22 May 2016

It was my first time in Montenegro and I was there for my best friend's wedding in Sveti Stefan beach. I was so awe-struck with this country, the surroundings and the people. My best friend and I chose to stay at Apartment Kentera, her for 3 nights and I for 5 nights. It is affordable and near the Hotel Adrokovich where her wedding reception was held. It is walking distance from the beach, maybe 15 minutes. There's also nearby stores around where you can buy food, liquor and toiletries. With regards to the room, it has small kitchen with utensils, small toilet, huge and comfortable bed, TV, closets, wi-fi and a terrace where you can unwind in the morning. The room was decent and clean. Towels and toilet rug were changed everyday. The lady which I think is the owner is very kind and accommodating. She doesn't speak English but thank you for my friends for teaching me some basic words, so one time I was asking her for lighter twice so she just gave it to me and invited me for a delicious turkish coffee and offered me marshmallow like sweets. Overall the experience was amazing!!!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank MoniqueAlasdair
Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

Outside from busy and traffic jam of Budva and close to the rich Sveti Stefan centre, is located close to the sea, along the main seaside street but really quite and relaxing.
It takes 10minutes walking going to the beach, about 20 to come back.
Easy to get to many different beaches And seaside in, at least, 20 minutes if you want to see, everyday, a different place!
The apartment is really huge, nice kitchen corner, 5 beds, bathroom with laundry corner and washing-machine.
The owner, Paulo, is kind, he or the family, mother and sister, always available for every need.
The mother is one of the best housekeeper I ever met, the apartment is perfectly clean and she come to clean twice in one week of staying.
Even if Paulo had another baby during our stay, always answered to our calls, we had Wi-Fi problems And he solved it.
Great place to be.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2014

Nice place! I've been there single on my vacation trip to Montenegro. Nice place, very plesant woman that owns that house. Many food shops, many restraunts nearby. You may walk, you may have a supper in any of that rastrauns/caffees nearby, and so on... So, IMHO it's very good place to live and so start any trip throughout Montenegro.

Room Tip: Single? Cheap trip in nice well-famous place? It's for you!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Igor R
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

We chose the Kentera apartment as a base for our discovery of Montenegro. We stayed there one week, traveling around the country and coming back every day to Sveti Stefan. The rooms and the bathroom were clean, the kitchen well equipped. There was wifi, A/C and, most importantly, a parking slot. Clean towels were provided every day. We had no sea view, but our terrace faced a beautiful fruit garden. What we liked most was the extreme courtesy of the hosting family. Our entire experience in Montenegro was unforgettable, and the Kentera family was definitely part of it.

• Stayed: August 2013