“5+”

Forsage Gastro Lounge
Ranked #1 of 184 Restaurants in Budva
Price range: USD 11 - USD 32
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Best eating place in Budva. You have to reserve table before coming. Tasty see food, tasty beef. Staff is very good.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Everything was great but the dessert which was very bad.
The carpaccio and the Tuma tartar were great. The salmon and the wine steak were delicious

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Took cheeseplate and caesar salad. I have never had such a portion of cheeses. Salad was also really tasty.
Prices are bit higher than generally on that area, but it is really nice restaurant. Good music, nice athmophere and friendly service. Would go back anytime.

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

First, I went to this restaurant because it was close to my apartment, and based on the reviews, and I wasn’t disappointed. I ordered tuna steak, which got ready in max. 10 minutes. It was as delicious as it looked like. The next day I tried grilled salmon, which was also delicious. To sum up, I ate there 2 times, and I wasn’t disappointed. The serving was good, the good was good, the place was good. Totally worth it. Would recommend to anybody.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Where can I begin? The meal we had here was fantastic. I highly recommend the tuna steak, it was sensational. My partner had the flaming Tennessee steak and said it was the best steak he has had in his life. I am usually not the biggest fan of red meat but even I thought it was delicious when I tried it. I can also highly recommend the white wine! If we are ever in the area again we will 100% be returning. Yes the food is slightly more pricey than some other places in the area but it really is worth it.

1  Thank Anonymous-0936