“Excellent ”

Dvoriste by Bahce
Ranked #3 of 184 Restaurants in Budva
Price range: USD 5 - USD 28
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

We went here 3 times whilst in Budva. Would highly recommend the beef claypot and the mixed grill. Delicious.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Impromptu trip brings me back to Budva. A delayed flight left me tired, grumpy & hungry.
Thankfully the staff here had me smiling within minutes. The grilled fish was incredibly fresh, cooked to perfection and the fried ice cream was gorgeous. The same generous portions I have had here before and great value for money.
This place will always be my first port of call for every stay in Budva.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Firstly - the service was really friendly and always available.
The atmosphere is quite cozy too.

But the food was a disaster! Bruschetta: flabby baguette with tomato pieces and melted cheese, no dressing on the side salad, the French fries seemed to be from the day before.... the chicken from the oven was very chewy, the whole dish and tomato sauce not seasoned at all, mushrooms from the glass and I pay 13€?! No way!

Please, don’t rest yourself on the great appearance of the restaurant and the tourism, and improve what really matters - the food!

Mesut T, Sahibi at Dvoriste by Bahce, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Maybe what we make is not your taste I could understand that.but if you say chicken was from the Owen, French fries from the day before, mushrooms from the glass and tomato not seasonal please don’t say I know what is Taste what is food and like a gourme don’t comment anywhere else.
I tell you this as a chef

Reviewed 3 October 2018

It's not typical montenegrin restaurant, it's another world in Budva
If you want try something else than typical balkan food, you have to try Dvoriste by Bahce
A lot of choice, very good food, great local wine, very helpful, friendly and hard-working staff
I love it!

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Great food, wine and service, really nice bunch of guys running this place. It was pretty windy when we visited but they moved us nearer the kitchen where it was sheltered.

After three days of eating fish in Budva we checked Trip Advisor for meat recommendations and was not disappointed.

We went for a chateaubriand and some Vranac red wine - the former came with lots of trimmings like a coleslaw with French dressing, onions and roast potatoes (no chips, hooray!).

Nestled in the corner of the old town the only thing this place lacks is an amazing view like others in the old town but, the staff and food make up for that.