“Just go, close your eyes and pick one of them on the menu.. I am sure that you will love it..”
Review of Dvoriste by Bahce

Dvoriste by Bahce
Ranked #3 of 183 Restaurants in Budva
Price range: USD 5 - USD 29
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

I found this restaurant by chance when I was walking in the streets of budva. I came here to eat every evening after my first visit. The first day I tried çökertme which is so delicious. (Believe me, I have not eaten so beautiful in Turkey) on the second day I ate lamp roles. the taste is still in my mind. If you want to taste delicious food in a nice atmosphere in Budva, I strongly recommend you to visit here.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

So having found this through using trip advisor this restaurant did not disappoint. It’s not on the main track and also worth booking in advance although we managed to get a table on a Saturday night. Delicious authentic Turkish cuisine but I have to say the setting and staff were the highlight. We are Londoners and the owner was from England and a waiter lived near me so incredibly friendly and helped us pick lovely food. Highly recommend for the food, setting and staff. Matt

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Both couples spotted the excellent garden and decorations from our separate city walls walk.
The staff were friendly and helpful, the menu had a good balance of meat and seafood dishes with some special reverence for clay pot cooking.
I had a delicious chunk of slow cooked lamb while the other three had the same deconstructed kebab. We were all very impressed with our meals and were glad to have matched the overhead impression to the hearty dining experience.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We found this restaurant whilst walking In the little old town.
It was not busy therefore we were a bit dubious. How wrong we were, there was a very warm welcome at the enterance. We had our dinner and not disappointed. We had the salad to start and the presentation was awesome. This was not any salad. The prawns & calamary for main was again fantastic. Staff were very helpful, smiling and professional. This place is different than other restaurants around in the old town.
We left more than satisfied, thanks!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We were looking for somewhere to eat in the old part of town. This place, tucked away in a corner of the city, caught our eye. The food was excellent and was priced well. I was surprised at the price of the wine considering it was all from Montenegro. But this was the case in all the restaurants. Fortunately the house red was very good, so it wasn't a problem. The waiters were attentive and friendly and overall we were very happy that we chose to eat here. We found many restaurants in the towns in this region to be very mediocre - but we are pleased to say that this is not the case here!