“Good! ”

Restoran Olimp
Ranked #31 of 184 Restaurants in Budva
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

There may have been better in the area, but we were tired, hungry and in a rush. This place has lovely location and decent menu. Service was attentive and quick. Food was good, maybe not amazing but suited us fine.

For two main courses, two beers and soft drink it was about €25. Overall would recommend.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

Great location but food did not live up to it. Ordered a lamb dish which was dry fatty and on the bone lacked finesse and unfortunately menu did not give any detail steak dish again not good presentation was poor and both dishes were lukewarm. Unfortunately the language barrier made it difficult waiter couldn't explain dishes. Maybe just made the wrong choices but was one of the least enjoyed meals

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Hey, guys! We went to eat here in our first night in Budva. It was amazing. The table is on the beach, like 2m away from the sea. It was romantic and the food very delicious. Enjoy!

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

I sat here for about 10 minutes and no one even gave me a menu and then they started serving people who were older and arrived after me. I asked if I would get the food within an hour and he laughed and said no. I knew it wouldn’t be a great place as soon as I realised that all the other restaurants were packed and this one was empty. Instead I just went to a fast food place where the service was 100x better!

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Had the local lamb and it was superb, waiter was most hospitable and could not do enough. Sat 3 metres from the sea and it was a special feeling.Loved the whole experience.