“Great value good quality food”
Review of Restoran Olimp

Restoran Olimp
Ranked #31 of 184 Restaurants in Budva
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 20 May 2018

I found this place wandering around on my last day in Montenegro as you do. Right by the waterfront with fantastic views, the thing that attracted me was the board outside stating that they had a set menu for 10 Euros which included fish soup, salad and a plate of mixed fish. It looked and sounded good to me so I sat down. A waiter soon came over with the menu, which I looked at briefly, although I already knew what I wanted. I ordered a large beer to go with it and settled down to watch the world go by.

It wasn't busy for a Sunday lunchtime, which made this place ideal for solo female traveller, not that I am easily intimidated anyway. The food when it arrived was every bit as delicious as it sounded. I had three different varieties of fish - calamari, mussels and sole, with a small salad garnish, a few potatoes and a wedge of lemon. With the basket of bread that also came with it, and the soup and salad this was more than enough to fill me up. The beer too was light and refreshing - just perfect for a warm early summer day - and excellent value to boot.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Waiter service was really good . Better still , table at waters edge with a cold beer . Views of old town and whole bay. We only had the local Cheese starter with some bread. Super tasty,

Reviewed 16 April 2018

good service at beachside restaurant daily specials.cheap beer. you can dine or just have a drink right on the sea

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Nice place, bad food. The location near the sea is very nice. The waiter was polite but the fish didn't taste fresh.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is located very close to the beach. Very romantic experience. It specializes on seafood. I ordered the prawns. Tasty, with rice. My girlfriend ordered octopus. We were both satisfied. Nice dessert, cheesecake. One of the better ones I've had. Stop by when you're in Budva!