“Lovely service and great food”

Thai Restaurant Taste of Asia
Ranked #8 of 185 Restaurants in Budva
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Taste of Asia! Asia is home to a rich culinary landscape with something for everyone from sweet, savoury, spicy and sour to fragrant, including a combination of these. Our menu captures these flavours with signature dishes from Thailand, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Vietnam amongst others.With over 40 years experience in the catering industry, we endeavour to provide great tasting
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Having been to Thailand and love Thai food it was nice to be able to eat Thai food In Montenegro.

Absolutely brilliant service the lady serving us was chatty and really helpful. As a vegetarian there were options and overall the food was delicious and the portions were big. I would highly recommend this place ....

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Was skeptical on my visit given my experiences in other countries and thought if I am in a country it’s best I try their own food rather than an international cuisine. I was wronged! This place serves authentic tasting Thai food with a punch of flavor. I loved the taste of the green curry alongside the coconut cream chicken soup ( Tom kha I think). If you want the real taste without having to go to Thailand this place is definitely worth your while. Thank you for the excellent service provided too. Tip, it may be best to book otherwise you will only be able to get take away (at least during the peak season )

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 4 August 2018

Great little Thai restaurant in the heart of Budva. The food here was delicious and the service was exceptional. This is just off the main strip of restaurants but definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

The spring rolls were crispy. We chose different dishes from the chinese menu, which all tasted very nice. Service was good too. Best meal we had in Budva.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I are big Thai food fans and we were pleasantly surprised to come across this place on TripAdvisor. We have been travelling all across Montenegro and had got bored of the usual same menu from every restaurant, so this was a breathe of fresh air.

We had a Thai favourite, Green curry (9.50 euros) including rice which is a bargain and a Chicken Nasi Goreng (9.50 euros). Both were excellent. We washed those down with two Niksicko beers and a shared fried ice cream for dessert. This came to a grand total of 29 euros.

Our waiter( didn’t get his name sorry!) was the best we had come across in Montenegro. He was really attentive and recommended us dishes on the menu. We were more than happy to give him a tip.

I wish I could eat here everyday! What are you waiting for?! Go now!