“Great location reflected in the prices.”

Caffe Restaurant Mozart
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Budva
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Cafe Restaurant Mozart is situated at the main entrance to the Old City, in the basement of an old family home . Since ancient sixties, pastry shop started to work here, and the space of "Mozart" has become synonymous for delectable snacks and superior service. The family is enhanced and developed service and connected it to the traditions of the Mediterranean. In Mozart You can taste the world famous cakes, just like the ones that used to prepare budva's housewives, based on local ingredients and distinctive Mediterranean flavors.Our family business ensures a commitment and a variety of premium services, innovation and tradition, the charm of novelty, and the smell and taste of ancient times. That is why Caffe Mozart became recognizable Montenegrin brand when it comes to sweets and a "light" snacks imaginative forms and ingredients. This has contributed to a number of occasions to become the holder of the prestigious awards.In 2014 the main novelty is that we 've implemented the HACCP, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Four of us stopped in for a sweet and glass of grappa while waiting for our tour group.
Service was good. The waiter wasn't busy at this particular time so was congenial and obviously working for a better tip than what is included.
Grappa was good - I guess - we tried it just because it is a must for tourists.
Very good pastries.
Each of our bills was less than 20€ so cash was "required".

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to Mozart's last week for our wedding anniversary. I am lactose intolerant and the waiter that was serving us,was fantastic,he even double checked if there was dairy in the sauces that would accompany my steak. Unfortunately I couldn't have any sauce, but my steak was absolutely amazing, cooked to perfection. Lots of veg and beautiful chips. I would highly recommend Mozart's and hope to return again next time I am there, which is now definite.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

There are few places where you can drink real delicious coffee in Budva. However this is one of them. All various kinds of coffee are here for you. It’s pricey but well. It’s worth it. Desserts are very good and big! The location is perfect.

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Went there to have lunch. Super rude waiter, kept hanging with his friends, couldn't care less about my order (or anyone elses that matter, one lady had to ask milk for her coffee three times before he brought it).
Basic food but expensive prices. Lots of people smoking cigarettes, but I guess it's common thing in Montenegro.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

This caffe has a great selection of cakes (including typical of the country), a big terrace and good prices. Recommendable