“Great food - excellent location by the old town”
Review of Regina E. Budva

Regina E. Budva
Ranked #60 of 184 Restaurants in Budva
Reviewed 28 August 2018

On our first night in Budva we decided to have dinner at the Regina E - mainly because the restaurants looks very welcoming and the wating staff is very friendly and service minded.

The restaurant has an excellent location by the marina and the old town and you have an excellent view towards all the amazing yachts. It will take you about 1 minute to enter one of the gates of the old town for a visit before or after your meal.

I can highly reccomend the Regina E for your next dinner. Friendly staff and exellent food.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Its our first day in Budva and we decided to stop off here for lunch as it looked nice, was by the water, was quiet and served Calamari.
And yes it was fantastic. We had a nice friendly waiter who was by himself and busy but still managed to delivery a quality service. I had the grilled octopus and breaded calamari and both we done just how I like the. I also had a large glass of beer for €3. I'd happily come back again.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

Normally I do not choose restaurant just by the tourist areas but we jumped in after visiting the old town due to world cup match and good TV they had. I did not expect good food and service at first but the result was better than I expected.
We ordered salad, fish and pizza for kid and all was good. The personal were nice and friendly and prices was reasonable for such a place in highly touristy area

1  Thank Hamidrezas
Reviewed 7 August 2018

As we ventured towards the old town of Budva we though we would dine here due to the location oppostite the marina.
Our waiter was very friendly and took pride in his service.
Our food was excellent.
A great meal.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Good location, beautiful view, great atmosphere, friendly waiters and amazing food. The photos speak for themselves.