“Excellent hosts and very comfortable stay”
Review of Nazca House

Nazca House
Ranked #1 of 30 Speciality Lodging in Nazca
Reviewed 5 December 2016

I stayed at Nazca House on 24th and 25th November 2016. My stay was extremely comfortable and really pleasant. The two land ladies were fantastic, very helpful and very kind. The breakfast was specially prepared and very tasty. I recommend this hotel 100%. Felt at home and was truly magical.

Room Tip: Very good wifi, very comfortable beds, nice hot water available all the time, very quiet and wonderf...
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Nazca House

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I made a short stop to Nazca for 2 days, mainly to do the flight over the infamous Nazca lines.

Upon arrival in the Nazca house the two lady hosts immediately organized the flight for the next morning for us with Air Majoro (upon reading some reviews and also now according to our own experience the best airline).

The pickup on the next morning arrived perfectly as scheduled. After the amazing flight we were returned to the Nazca House where a breakfast waited for us.

To even top all of this: we were leaving for Arequipa on the same day but with an overnight bus that only leaves at 10pm in the evening. As they did not need the room for the day, the two nice lady hosts let us generously use the room until we had to go to the bus station.

Overall, very recommendable mainly due to the great hosts but also because of the central location and the nice facilities in the Nazca House!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed at the Nazca House for the flyover in the morning. But didn't get on the return bus until 11pm. Nancy, Elsa, and Raoul are very helpful. They prepared breakfast fresh for me way past breakfast time after my flight, and allowed me to rest in the room until evening free of charge. Raoul drove me everywhere I wanted to go. It was really great experience and I highly recommend this place!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 July 2016

My boyfriend and I stayed here in fall 2014. It was only a couple nights but they were fabulous. They picked us up from the bus stop even though we arrived super late, the room was clean and comfortable. They helps us organize tours/day excursions. They were flexible with checkout time for us since we weren't catching the bus until the evening and let us keep the room late so we could have a shower after sand boarding. My boyfriend and I had the best lomo saltado and chicha morada of the whole trip here. What I really enjoyed was the great conversation about Peruvian politics (there was a vote on while we were there) and day-to-day Peruvian living with our host.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Room was clean. Host Nacy is a very friendly and elegant lady. She gives you very practical and nice sight-seeing recommendations around Nazca.
And their breakfast is fabulous! Check out the picture attached (um, I already ate a little bit... ) !

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends