I think most people staying in Aguas Calientes are there for one night to see Machu Picchu the following morning. We stayed one night and our stay was not great but far from bad.
* Close to the rail station, just a few minutes walk away and someone was at the station waiting for us.
* Clean comfortable room, no pests or critters.
* Satellite T.V. (not much to do in AC).
* Free Wi-Fi.
* Comparably inexpensive.
* Train station was right across from our room and very noisy, the trains come in throughout the day and early morning and will wake you up.
* Breakfast was nothing to write home about, just grabbed a banana and headed for the bus to MP.
* For some reason when we came home at night the lights in the staircase (no elevator) were out and we had to ascend in the darkness... not fun.
All and all the condition of the rooms was good but basic and if your doing a night it is a good option I guess. You might want to ask for a room away from the front of the train station as it can get very loud. If in that neck of the woods I would stay again, but note that its not luxurious by any standard but get the job done at a good price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our place wich was decorated in good Andean sense and harmony with the great green local environment. Our place becoming an efficient and magnificent complement visit to Machu Picchu wonder world.The hotel was completely remodel with amplius areas per front desk, lobbies, restaurant and bar; also per mayor comfortability we set up an elevator. The lodging service are complement with free delicious buffet breakfast and free pick up service from train station.Our rooms was sep up with private bathroom, hot & cold water,hairdryer,LCD cable TV, telephone, small hall and nice view to mountain and river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld and Evoline ltd so you can book your Machu Picchu Green Nature reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.