All reviewsrooftop barcalamarihip vibeatlantic oceanboutique hotelwee hours of the morningfirst floorambienceallocatedbusinessnigeria
Reviewed 17 October 2017

The staff at the hotel made my experience pleasant, as they were attentive to all requests I had during my week stay.

Boutique style decor, with an artsy vibe that starts once one enters the gate to the pulsating cool of the rooftop patio. I'm an art buff and found the piece at the base of the staircase in the elevator lobby particularly tasteful.

I could imagine this property would be a great place to stay for couples for a weekend getaway and would definitely return.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Maison F, Guest Relations Manager at Maison Fahrenheit Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Esteemed Guest,
Thank you for amazing review & we hope to serve you more better in near future.

Looking forward to seeing you soonest...

Best Regards

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Nice ambiance straight from parking lot. Reception area with nice decor and art installations which is very welcoming guests. Regular rooms with same design concept, which is looks lil bit empty as for me. Rooftop restaurant is the place to visit.
Service can be faster and more customer oriented.
Overall - something different in Lagos.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Valdis A
Maison F, Front Office Manager at Maison Fahrenheit Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Valdis,

We appreciate your feedback and observations.

We promise to keep building on our quality service delivery so as to exceeding your/our guests expectations.

Kind regards

Reviewed 6 October 2017

So after three days hard work i settled down at the Maison Fahrenheit to get some much needed rest and pampering and that was exactly what i got during my last stay here. The service was great, food, nice juicy burger on the rooftop bar/restaurant and comfortable room. Loved d addition of lounges on the first floor too, didnt use them but was nice to know they are there when needed. Gabriella at the front office was excellent in attending to any and all of my issues of which there was only one really. She had the water pressure from the shower sorted in good time. Having said that, the my room could use a bit of touch up as the white walls/paint was starting to reveal some wear. Will stay again or recommend esp at a discount cos everyone likes one of those, dont we.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Yusuf,

Many thanks for your quality review, it makes us work better.

We would further attend to areas of observations to ensure better performance, and also guarantee substantial reward for staff performance/commendation.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Very nice and the food was amazing……we didn’t stay at the hotel but visited the rooftop restaurant and the food was very nice and would recommend you try the Babatunde burger... staff was a little slow bring the food out but enjoyed the food

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kay I

Dear Kay,

We appreciate your feedback.

We would consolidate on staff performance and quality time of delivery on service.

We hope you have an experience of our hotel too.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Have stayed at this hotel twice. It has a nice venue and compared to hotels in Lagos, it's a great option. However, in my last stay, the room stunk! They sent someone to spray a bit of Febreeze but did nothing else. Took 45 minutes to do check in because apparently, they could not find my reservation, I provided confirmation number, send them the reservation email yet nothing.
Restaurant menu could use a bit of an upgrade, there are not many choices and prices do not match the choices.
Lastly, they offered airport pickup when we were booking, I emailed them requesting such service and they replied back immediately with the number and name of the driver who will pick us up. The day of our trip, I decided to call the driver to make sure he will be at the airport to which he replied he was out of town and was not able to pick us up. Luckily I met someone before in Lagos and were able to find a backup plan right away but I can't imagine how this would be for someone who has never been in Lagos before or knows no one! I also was lucky to be already in Nigeria in a different town and could call the driver to confirm, imagine if I were in another country? Lagos airport is not very tourist friendly so it is chaotic if you have never been. Hotel could improve communication channels among themselves!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple