“Awesome”
Review of Jevinik Restaurant

Jevinik Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 279 Restaurants in Lagos
Reviewed 8 June 2017

I had their goatmeat pepper soup and i have been hooked. The portions are large and the staff are friendly. very good African restaurant.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

As a restaurant you expect good food so a PLUS. The food was very good and tasty as expected but I was shocked to discover that you paid for your swallow separately from your soup and desperately from your meat which is so different from the usual norm of not paying for soup which accompanies meat. I didn't like this and won't be going there again but if you are willing to spend a lot of money for good food you will not be disappointed

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

My friend took me to jevinik and boy was it packed. I bet lots of workers in the area go there for lunch. Our food arrived on time and the portions were really large. My only problem was that they scantily put meat in the vegetable soup I ordered. My friend later told me that's what they tend to do if you don't ask them to serve your meat separate. The food tasted really good anyway! It has a nice and warm ambience.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Definitely fine dining. My friend took me here when I was in lagos, I was very impressed. The exterior is beautiful and the interior is magnificent. The food was grand, very delicious. I'm very proud of my fellow ibomite that owns this place. Also, they have akpankukwu on the menu...impressive!!!!

Reviewed 21 April 2017

The portions are huge but the food is so nice. I would definitely recommend the vegetable soup or the egusi. The ambiance is warm, the waiters are pleasant and the service is quite fast. They take orders on their IPads but you can't change your mind once they have entered it into their IPad so be clear on exactly what you'd like. One of my favorite restaurants in Lagos.