All reviewshotel is perfectswimming poolwater pressureproteaairportbusinessnigeriacinemagymcleanlinessfridgesecurityinternetambienceelevator
Reviewed 25 April 2018

It is always home whenever i visit from checkin-staff service and facility is always excellent. response time to issues quite impressive .proximity to the mall makes staying worth the while. maintenance and house keeping up on their game.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
imameg2, Guest Relations Manager at Protea Hotel Ikeja Select, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such great feedback on your recent experience at Protea Hotel by Marriott Ikeja Select. I will certainly pass it onto all y TEAM members to continue to inspire them to deliver exceptional service.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Good hotel in heart of lagos. Loaded with amenities, great hospitality, great food. Nice and pleasant stay. Booked it twice during Nigeria visit. No doubt first preference for stay in lagos. Walking distance from Ikeja mall. Half an hour away from international and domestic Airport.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
imameg2, Guest Relations Manager at Protea Hotel Ikeja Select, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear VALUED GUEST,
Thank you for taking your valuable time to provide us with feedback.
We are delighted you had a comfortable stay and you found us to be centrally located to your needs.
We hope to see yo back when your next trip brings you back to Ikeja.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

As a Marriott Gold member, that was an easy choice. Lagos does not have a lot of reasonably priced good hotels. This one fits the bill. Hotel is nicely located next to the main mall in Ikeja...giving lots of social and food and shopping options. Food at the hotel is good; very clean, secure place. Elevator, A/c, nice bed, nice breakfast, excellent staff. One down side...internet was horrible...terrible...primitive. It has nothing to do with Nigeria...i had good internet in several nearby offices. They have to subscribe to a better provider. Other than that, price was reasonable...but pay in currency. They will jack you on the exchange rate if you use a foreign credit card.

Stayed: January 2018
imameg2, Guest Relations Manager at Protea Hotel Ikeja Select, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you for all your positive comments. We do value your patronage especially as one of our Valued Gold Elite Rewards Member.
I apologize for the internet service. Our I.T. department is currently working on a solution to improve on this.
We do use the CBN rates for our foreign currency exchange rates. I am not sure what bank charges your bank uses to charge the transaction.
I trust this will not deter you from returning on your next trip to Lagos.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

This hotel has potential to be so much better than it was, felt safe with security at the gate and entrance, the staff were polite and professional but at check in the staff member assumed my husband and I weren't checking in together?? which resulted in only one set of towels and amenities for 1 in our room? The bathroom looked as if it was still in need of decorating and hadn't been finished properly and the water pressure in the basin was ridiculous. Unfortunately my husbands ipod was stolen by room cleaning staff as we forgot to put it in the safe so beware! The restaurant food was very tasty though with a great breakfast. Overall I wasn't totally dissatisfied but I wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank Yinx
imameg2, Guest Relations Manager at Protea Hotel Ikeja Select, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Dear Sir,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your recent experience. It is very disappointing to hear your comments on your stay. I would really like to take this further as we fell very short of your expectations and we apologize for that. I followed-up with my Security Manager and we were did not find any report on the incident that happened. I would really appreciate it if you can contact me directly so I may have the opportunity to follow-up and make things right.

My contact details are:
info@phselectikeja.com

Guest Relations & Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Great little hotel, slept so well here thanks to the comfy bed and the breakfast was gorgeous! Loved the Nigerian and European options, especially the plantain! Hotel staff friendly too and looking forward to coming back

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
imameg2, Guest Relations Manager at Protea Hotel Ikeja Select, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Madam,

Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback about your recent stay. We are delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay. I have shared your comments with the rest of my TEAM so we can motivate our STAFF to continue to provide excellent service.

Hope to see you back soon.